Domestic shipping, is it really safe?

UGMuscle

Whatsup guys,

Ive been growing more and more paranoid about ordering gear through domestic sources. Is there more of a risk when you place an order often? How risky is it really? What are the chances they go after the small guy, the personal user?...

shit ppl are way to paranoid. im not even paranoid when ordering internationally. its all about how much your are ordering. if it looks like you are going to distribute then they will pursue.

i know someone that has been in a fedex facility where international shipments get scanned by customs and they found an ounce of weed and didn't do anything but send a letter. btw weed is a schedule 1 drug and AAS is a schedule 3.

another example: There was also a big drug bust around here a while ago where these dudes were shipping large amounts of weed out of cali to here. well it was enough for DEA to get involved. it was domestic shipping too.

i know im not talking about AAS but this kind of gives you an idea about how the authorities handle drug shipments.

thats my 2 cents on this topic.

shit ppl are way to paranoid. im not even paranoid when ordering internationally. its all about how much your are ordering. if it looks like you are going to distribute then they will pursue.

i know someone that has been in a fedex facility where international shipments get scanned by customs and they found an ounce of weed and didn't do anything but send a letter. btw weed is a schedule 1 drug and AAS is a schedule 3.

another example: There was also a big drug bust around here a while ago where these dudes were shipping large amounts of weed out of cali to here. well it was enough for DEA to get involved. it was domestic shipping too.

i know im not talking about AAS but this kind of gives you an idea about how the authorities handle drug shipments.

thats my 2 cents on this topic.

This is exactly how i thought when i first started using. I said "they dont care about me, they want the big fish".

I strictly order domestic, i havent gambled with international. Am i being too paranoid?

This is exactly how i thought when i first started using. I said "they dont care about me, they want the big fish".

I strictly order domestic, i havent gambled with international. Am i being too paranoid?

i have done my fair share of international orders and im not talking about just AAS and its been all gravy for me. my next order will probably be domestic. i wouldnt be paranoid at all with domestic. the only thing i worry about with international is customs finding it and not getting my order and losing money. other then that im not worried at all.

Dude, I'm not really sure what you wanna hear. You're ordering ILLEGAL DRUGS via mail and you want there to be zero risk involved? You're dreaming bro.

If it makes you too paranoid, or if the punishment of getting caught isn't worth it to you - don't do it. It's that simple.

Nobody can guarantee you'll be safe. Not even with domestic.

Dude, I'm not really sure what you wanna hear. You're ordering ILLEGAL DRUGS via mail and you want there to be zero risk involved? You're dreaming bro.

If it makes you too paranoid, or if the punishment of getting caught isn't worth it to you - don't do it. It's that simple.

Nobody can guarantee you'll be safe. Not even with domestic.

cosigns

Whatsup guys,

Ive been growing more and more paranoid about ordering gear through domestic sources. Is there more of a risk when you place an order often? How risky is it really? What are the chances they go after the small guy, the personal user?...
Who do you ship through bro i have been trying to find a good place that is trustworthy and reliable

i look at it this way

why would they spend the money and resources on "you". unless you where ordering enough for them to suspect you where dealing it. thats a different story. they are going for the suppliers. not the local gym rat who uses. plus they have alot of other shit to worry about than aas.

one of my packages is floating around somewhere lol. been lost for like 6 months now with my name and address on it. im sure some lucky mailman got some good results from it or some shit lol. luckly my supplier resent my goods.

. the only thing i worry about with international is customs finding it and not getting my order and losing money. other then that im not worried at all.

i agree with you there bro i feel the same way....

Back