Done converting

Ifrit

I converted propionate and EQ today. The EQ was messy and the propionate crystals were a bitch to get all of it out. Should I heat the final product at 250 degrees for 45 minutes now?

Thats what was advised to me, I just threw it in the oven @ 250 for an hour, then in the fridge till it was room temp or a little less

Did you not cover all of this in several other posts???????????

Try Your Post ' Vial Breaking' I am sure Pullinbig answered this already,

Come on Ifrit it is alittle technical but not that difficult...

Regards

Mini Me

Did I not cover I am not about to fuck something up because someone like you tells me I am asking alot of questions. Bite me. And if you have a problem with me asking questions take it up with a mod, get off my back your really getting on my nerves now.

am i gonna have to seperate you two?

frig is not necessary. 250 for an hour and let cool to room temp and fire in the hole big guy. EQ is messy and stinks too.

Damn Pullinbig you already a veteran. Your pullin in some big posts man. One day later and my Propionate hasn't crashed at 2%BA 7%BB and it's totally painless.

Ifrit said:
Damn Pullinbig you already a veteran. Your pullin in some big posts man. One day later and my Propionate hasn't crashed at 2%BA 7%BB and it's totally painless.
Awsome. I reheated my prop at those ratios and it hasnt crashed yet...been a week. Glad to hear its painless too, Im shootin tonight :D

Good shit eh bro? I am glad I made my own stuff, I think I will do so all the time now. There are quite a few boards out there that don't know you can make painless propionate or they have tried and failed.

Ifrit said:
Good shit eh bro? I am glad I made my own stuff, I think I will do so all the time now. There are quite a few boards out there that don't know you can make painless propionate or they have tried and failed.
Yep, shot last night and it is painless to this point. Shit man its cheaper, its fun and you know (as long as the powder is legit) what ur getting. Glad i found this forum.

Definately cheaper. It's actually fun. Next time I will be a little less messy though. It will be even cheaper next time because I already have extra BA and BB for next time.

yu be an old pro fo long. get ya some tren, Winstrol (winny) and enan next time. thats the stack of stacks. esp cause the enan dont require frequent injects. and you can make it 400-500 no prob.

Made Test Enan the other day 5% BA at 500mg holds no problem.
Gonna try Tren Enan tomorrow at the same ratio is it just as easy? (Just wanted to know since my Tren Enan was x18 more expensive)

i wouldnt try tren enan at 500.

why tren enan?. it is less potent than tren ace and far more expensive. just wondering what your thought process is on this?

save you BA on ther test enan next time. you dont need it. if you just wanna use it as a preservative then 2-3% will work.

In a previous thread when I was considering the HGH route this Stack was recomended to me so thought that I would give it a try since these have never been available to me before.
Tren Enan is $18/g and Tren Ace is $11/g so not a great deal of difference in price. My aim is to be as big as possible as quick as possible and not to inject too often. :) lololo (laughing as I wrote that!!!)
Will inject 250mg of each every 3 (total 1000mg / 6days) Will probably throw Prop in there but hate the stuff so it will depend on my mood next week when I start.

Cheers

Mini Me

OK just wondering. guess it depends on how much powder you bought too. 63% difference. GH and test is a good stack. no slin or t3 needed. GH just seems to kick whatever else you are dong up a notch. I luvs me some growth but it is pricey. esp at 10iu/d. I hate to even tell you what kinda dosges I am taking. i have found tren ace/winny/enan or cyp to be a great stack for adding strength and size. low sides and most of the gains are yours to keep when you come off. add a little ana and clo all along and you good to go. the Winstrol (winny) works just about as well orally as it does IM. 1 shot every other day big guy. anyway keep us posted of your results.

what kinda training you doing? frequency, sets, reps, etcccc.........

My training has been shaken up alot what with the move over here and the gym options over here. We do have a few health clubs but mainly cute girls in lycra 2 pieces.. (I know. .... :) ).
So as a solution I have had to fit out my spare room as a gym. I had half the gear instaled the other day and the rest arrives next week.. No squat rack or real heavy stuff like that, but more than enough to make good progress. I am trying to cut a deal with a gym to use their squat rack unce a week so I will have to see how that goes (since they want to sell me a year membership). In short I am probably going to work alot on definition since I dont have massive weights. I am prob going to plan something the next few days and see what I can / cant do at home..

Ps: The price on those was by the gram not bulk.
A quick question do you think that I should add Winstrol (winny)? I can get it easy enough although cant get Everclear over here. (would pref oral since I hate needles!!)

Cheers

Mini me

Mini Me said:
My training has been shaken up alot what with the move over here and the gym options over here. We do have a few health clubs but mainly cute girls in lycra 2 pieces.. (I know. .... :) ).
So as a solution I have had to fit out my spare room as a gym. I had half the gear instaled the other day and the rest arrives next week.. No squat rack or real heavy stuff like that, but more than enough to make good progress. I am trying to cut a deal with a gym to use their squat rack unce a week so I will have to see how that goes (since they want to sell me a year membership). In short I am probably going to work alot on definition since I dont have massive weights. I am prob going to plan something the next few days and see what I can / cant do at home..

Ps: The price on those was by the gram not bulk.
A quick question do you think that I should add Winstrol (winny)? I can get it easy enough although cant get Everclear over here. (would pref oral since I hate needles!!)

Cheers

Mini me

yeah add Winstrol (winny) if possible. 151 will work or straight ethyl alcohol if you can get it.

now weight training for the folks i train, we dont change training to cut or bulk. same routine just change the nutrition and cardio. squatting and pulling deads is vewy important grass hopper. buy the membership. plus the scenery sounds nice.

Its not only just being tight with the cash, that the gym is on the other side of Beijing and about 1 hour away, so not really a practicle option..
I will keep you posted on my routine since I am probably the most out of shape I have been in 10years (not by much though) and now I have the most time / drugs available / gym in my apartmant.. Should make some really good progress. Also I used to cycle 8 weeks on but this time it will be on for 12..

Have ordered Winstrol (winny) today and will throw that into the pot.. One question do I drink ethy alcohol?? I will search this just wondering, I was going to take it in the morning, but isnt it like having a vodka shot for breakfast? Also not sure what 151 is?

Regards

Mini Me

151 is rum @ 151 proof. everclear is 95% ethyl alcohol. they dont have liquor over there? damn hormones out the waazoo but no liqour.

if you make it 100mg/ml you only getting like .9ml of alcohol/ml. if you do 50mg/d even less.

Back