Don't feel anything on ECA, is it fake ?

Do

I got my hand on a bottle of NutraSport ECA Stack

A full dose of 2 caps equals to 20mg of Ephedrine Alkaloids, 200mg Caffeine and 324mg Asprine.

The problem is that I don't feel anything on it, no jitters, no increase energy or concentration or anything, so is it possible that it is fake ? or I am just not sensitive to Ephedrine ?

How do you know it is not working. Maybe you are just tolarte of stims? Could that be it? If stims don't hit you hard and you are basing everything off of that then a lot of things would "work" then.

For example, how do you react to caffeine?

How do you know it is not working. Maybe you are just tolarte of stims? Could that be it? If stims don't hit you hard and you are basing everything off of that then a lot of things would "work" then.

For example, how do you react to caffeine?

This guy. How much stims do you take a day? (Caffeine, Energy Drinks, PWO...etc). Do you ever have a day off of stims?

Sounds like your tolerance is f'ed. Basic EC or ECA stack should have you buzzin. Have you tried getting your own? just grab some No-Doz and Bronkaid and skip the asperin. Take 1 bronkaid and 1 200mg No-Doz and see how you do. Also try to get bronkaid with ephedrine HCL.

I live in Canada where I can buy ephedrine in supplement stores and caffeine and ya I never did the asprine with them but basically 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine is what I would use and I would sweat ALOT, great strength, endurance and energy in general so it sounds like that stuff u got is under dosed or fake

This guy. How much stims do you take a day? (Caffeine, Energy Drinks, PWO...etc). Do you ever have a day off of stims?

Sounds like your tolerance is f'ed. Basic EC or ECA stack should have you buzzin. Have you tried getting your own? just grab some No-Doz and Bronkaid and skip the asperin. Take 1 bronkaid and 1 200mg No-Doz and see how you do. Also try to get bronkaid with ephedrine HCL.

I don't know if you are coming at me or not but me personally? Yes I have taken Ephedrine HCL and no it didn't have me "buzzin". Adderall doesn't even get
me "buzzin" but I am ADHD so a lot of stims don't get me hyped.

I don't know if you are coming at me or not but me personally? Yes I have taken Ephedrine HCL and no it didn't have me "buzzin". Adderall doesn't even get
me "buzzin" but I am ADHD so a lot of stims don't get me hyped.

Lol no bro, i was agreeing with you that Op's tolerance is prob f'ed and then was recommending what OP do. Call off the dogs lol.

Back