dosage liquid stane?

mrzedx

hey guys im just about to jump on my cycle and realised i ordered 1 bottle of liquid stane 30mL and it hit me,

25mg/ml is the strength at 30 ml so ill need 2 of them for my cycle? :S

planned cycle is 250mg X2 test e a week
MAYBE dianabol at 30mg for 4 weeks but not sure as yet.

people have been telling me to take 12.5mg ED and customs are a bitch so im not even sure if i will get my stuff :( so yeah theres my story if i get this one i dont think ill be able to get ahold of another since the risk of customs is a bitch.. so how should i go about it?

Thanks guys! :D

are you talking about getting the exemestane? if so, there is a list of places you can order from in the U.S. to get it from legally

12.5 e o d to start and up to 25 e d in extreme need.

If you run the dbol with the test your gonna swell..but it s about to be winter...water looks good in a shirt.

Alway s have all goodies in hand..do not count on an international transfer of funds and the delivery of scheduled drugs to be a sure thing.

hey, im from Australia.. 1 week and still awaiting my liquid stane from RUI.. i know it takes time but im really anxious to start my cycle allready! :D

my supplier of aas doesnt have any access to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) nolva or arimidex/aromasin... fking useless! i have ordered the nolva off a friend but cannot seem to find aromasin... are supplements any better like BPI's A-HD? just incase my stuff doesnt get through customs... and im waiting for the other stuff before i start my cycle

I was not trying to chastice mate...love Perth..your whole country actually...but hate your customs.

I don t know anything about the alternative compounds you mentioned...so sorry...others may though.

12.5 e o d to start and up to 25 e d in extreme need.

If you run the dbol with the test your gonna swell..but it s about to be winter...water looks good in a shirt.

Alway s have all goodies in hand..do not count on an international transfer of funds and the delivery of scheduled drugs to be a sure thing.

i was under the impression that aromasin needs to be taken every day to maintan blood levels due to a very short half life or something? Is that info wrong?

I was not trying to chastice mate...love Perth..your whole country actually...but hate your customs.

I don t know anything about the alternative compounds you mentioned...so sorry...others may though.

Have you been before? perth is nothing try sydney its the place to be.. haha perth is like a country town.. well not really but in comparison.. anyweays.. yes customs are F***ed lol

also half life of aromasin? so it HAS to be taken ED? :S

Back