dosage of sus 250

Skinny...In a Big Way

Amatuer MMA Fighter
say id want to take sus 250, im 6 foot, 200lbs, body fat unsure of, im guessin not over 10%.... what would be an average dose in mg's id take per week....

the only issue I see with taking sus at 500 a week is that you would only twice a week and for sus the min it should be shoot at is e3d. If you shoot e3d you will utilzie the short esters in it better and also at e3d it is only 583.3mg a week. you would also keep your blood levels more consistant

jarbulldog said:
the only issue I see with taking sus at 500 a week is that you would only twice a week

You have to start thinking "outside the box".....lol

Who says you can't inject less than a full cc EOD or E3D ??

What if you filled up an empty 10 cc vial with 10 amps of Sustanon (sust), couldn't you now inject 1/2 a cc EOD ?

StoneColdNTO said:

What if you filled up an empty 10 cc vial with 10 amps of Sustanon (sust), couldn't you now inject 1/2 a cc EOD ?
BINGO!

I suggest this all the time.

It's soooooooooo much easier to do when you break all the stupid amps and put them in a vial. You can run whatever dose you like this way.

FWIW, this works with ICNs as well.

StoneColdNTO said:

Very true! :rockband:

Back