dose Sustanon (sust) 250 make u tired

bbonds

dose sust 250 make u tired

My buddy heard that it dose but arent u suupose to have more energy on........

bbonds said:
My buddy heard that it dose but arent u suupose to have more energy on........
alot of steroid compounds will cause lethargy. sustanon has a reputation for causing "sust flu" where the user feels flu-like symptoms for the first few days of use. androgens wont give you energy, but your recovery time between workouts will be greatly improved. myself I usually feel a bit more tired and fatigued when Im on.

Last edited:
i get the flu everytime i take Sustanon (sust), and ya i get a bit fatigued at times, but i'm always pumped when i'm in the gym and have always gotten great results from it.

After a few weeks of any test I tend to feel pretty lethargic at times. My workouts are badass, but throughout the day i'm usually feelin kinda lazy.

Yep.. Lifts & pumps are great, mental focus/dedication/drive increases, and work outs are much more intense but fuck if it doesn't seem like I've got narcolepsy once I do sit down or stop for the day...LOL.. it can be frustrating at times. Anyone else??

JayC said:
Yep.. Lifts & pumps are great, mental focus/dedication/drive increases, and work outs are much more intense but fuck if it doesn't seem like I've got narcolepsy once I do sit down or stop for the day...LOL.. it can be frustrating at times. Anyone else??
Everyday I sat at my desk for work I'm falling in and out of consciousness. I 'll go to the bathroom and sit in a cubicle for a 15 min power nap every couple of hours or so.

gixxerk2 said:
Everyday I sat at my desk for work I'm falling in and out of consciousness. I 'll go to the bathroom and sit in a cubicle for a 15 min power nap every couple of hours or so.

:sleep: :goof: SAME HERE BRO!!..lol. It feels go to know i'm not alone! :) I do the ECA on/off to help but after awhile that doesn't even help.

Sust doesn't make me tired. Perhaps so because I work harder in the gym. I do get the occasional sust flu.

Back