Dosent anyone have any info on IGF-1

lol....I wish....but I definitely did see results, and my physique has been maxed out for the last couple years, so any size gains were obvious

I know some ppl that didnt' gain a lot of size with test...they ran IGF and/or MGF and blew up!!!! Of course it was part of a cycle as well.

I just measured my arms again....cuz I just got done telling my friend they were only like 17 1/2....they were 18...I was like damn...that's only like two weeks since I last measured em....and I'm dieting for a show...

I've never tried IGF LR3...I think after this show and I run my PCT....the next bulking cycle is going to be IGF and MGF. I hope to make some significant size gains with both stacked together.

yeh, i always sat there in fear that someone was gonna bust the door open.

i figured my excuse was it was insulin and i was a diabetic.

Ya sure. "Hey im poking myself in my lats but im diebetic, but hey dont mind me!" im sure that would went real well. HAHAHA:D

lol, I was sticking myself in the changeroom bathroom right after my workout...a little nerve wracking...

basis this reading...maybe i'll try again at high doses as i was obviously at the lower end of the spectrum. Should i try both igf and mgf at 100mcg each, into each side worked?

I live very very close to the gym so I shot there. I felt I had better recovory but not sure about excellant overall gains. 20mcg in each arm 3 days a week

I'm

-so igf is for im injections?-or is it injected like insuline?-or is either way okay and if so witch one is best?- what type of a syringe for im injections, how could you get such a small measurement in a cc syringe?-

-so igf is for im injections?-or is it injected like insuline?-or is either way okay and if so witch one is best?- what type of a syringe for im injections, how could you get such a small measurement in a cc syringe?-

use insulin syringes, but inject into the muscle rather than the adipose tissue. This gives you accurate measurement and a very small pin.

If you are a fatass then this won't work, I suppose.

Ipins

use insulin syringes, but inject into the muscle rather than the adipose tissue. This gives you accurate measurement and a very small pin.

-I don't have the fat problem-6' tall 187-190lbs and about 5%body fat-so I think maybe a 28guage .5 inch pin will hit the muscle with me-i am using the igf for connective tissue repair more than muscle so is it still best IM-and also is it posable that either IM or soft tissue is okay-
thanks and best wishes!

there are insulin or 1 CC syringes that you can purchase that are just the syringe and you buy your needles seperatly. You can get a 1 inch 28 or 30gauge that works well, that is if you have bf problems. I don't see it being a problem for most since any fat problems are usually on the abdomen and who wants their abs to really get thicker???

Back