dosing on a 4 week run of oral tren: toxicity vs results... advice/ opinions ?

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
I've got some oral tren , which has been confirmed to be legit...

have somewhere i need to be in 4 weeks - might be a good idea to look like i am in better shape than i actually am hahaha!

some of the things i am reading , jesus christ... is it even work running, is the toxicity THAT horrible?

i only have four weeks to try an get as lean and hard as possible.. and the oral tren is what i have on hand

you guys have anything to share, let me know.. cautionary tales / recommendations on dosing - im all ears, just don't know what to make of all the info i have found on the www..

thanks in advance - Bronson

Ant test with it? I've heard as far as toxicity wise it's right up there with halo. If your liver is in good health and you take some NAC with it, 4 weeks probably won't kill you.

Btw, CB, good to have to back on the boards

It is probably the most toxic oral AAS available. Imo it is in no way worth the temporary gains. I lived on tren for years and it just doesn't last. You can't use superman forever.

thank for the input fellas..

think ill run the moderate cycle dose for 4 weeks - need to look and feel good for a whole 4-5 days while I'm at the dick dancing convention ( hahahah!) but seriously, a mini cut before an epic bulk - and literally want to look and feel good for ONE WEEKEND - then ill drop the toxic avenger shit and go to a straight test deca dbol bulk..

missed you fuckers , hope to be around A LOT MORE here very soon.. Bronson

Back