Dosing question

Toads tool

was told on the other forum to reffer this question to Chip.

Am currently on Test cyp 200 mg every other Week for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I get these shots every other Monday. Tested 247 out of a range of 241-800. Im 41 BTW.

Would there be a problem with making my Thursday shot 300MGs to get my total of 500 a week for a cycle? And for ease in dosing continuing this throughout my cycle even in the off weeks.
That way I don't have to take 1.25 ml to get my 250mg in the 10ml that's dosed at 200mg/ml. I can also just use a whole ampule of the pharma grade thats dosed at 150mg/ml 2 mg ampule.

That way I can just purchase one 10ml vial and 10 ampules for a 10 week cycle with none wasted.

Granted I could buy Enth but I'm already on CYP and would rather just stick with it.

Which also brings up the question of why are Z's Cyps dosed at 200 and Enths at 250?

Hope that makes sence and not too silly of a question.

Just the fact you mentioned "cycle" means you are in the wrong forum. You should probably head over to the aas forum and post your question. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and cycles are cycles. They are not the same and if you are running a cycle you are not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and will most likely not find any help here.

Just the fact you mentioned "cycle" means you are in the wrong forum. You should probably head over to the aas forum and post your question. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and cycles are cycles. They are not the same and if you are running a cycle you are not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and will most likely not find any help here.

Well that's why I asked it in the aas forum first and was reffered over here.
I also understand the difference in the two testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and "cycle".
I haven't started any cycling, I was just trying to find out if any flucuation in dosing would be a problem. So I can understand the hesitation in wanting to help. No worries.

was told on the other forum to reffer this question to chip.

Am currently on test cyp 200 mg every other week for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I get these shots every other monday. Tested 247 out of a range of 241-800. Im 41 btw.

Would there be a problem with making my thursday shot 300mgs to get my total of 500 a week for a cycle? And for ease in dosing continuing this throughout my cycle even in the off weeks.
That way i don't have to take 1.25 ml to get my 250mg in the 10ml that's dosed at 200mg/ml. I can also just use a whole ampule of the pharma grade thats dosed at 150mg/ml 2 mg ampule.

That way i can just purchase one 10ml vial and 10 ampules for a 10 week cycle with none wasted.

Granted i could buy enth but i'm already on cyp and would rather just stick with it.

Which also brings up the question of why are z's cyps dosed at 200 and enths at 250?

Hope that makes sence and not too silly of a question.

i have no trouble helping get you onto the right track. Lets just remove the word "cycle" from your train of thought and lets decide if the doctor, based on your labs thinks 500 mgs is appropriate. But the first thing you need to do is get your current dosing schedule to every 5th day so that you wont experience the emotional rollar coaster effect. Submit a med q-nnaire on my website and i'll get you in balance.

Back