Dragging ass

Monstar

Decorated Vet
Is there a reason while on some cycles you are soooooo tired? Is there anything you can take to get more energy. I'm not sure but maybe its because i'm getting to much carb intake? I'm really not sure how many carbs i get a day.

I know what you are saying,sometimes it's all I can do to put in 8hrs. at work.I usually start feeling that way after about 3 week into the cycle,and I don't get my energy back until 3-4 weeks after the cycle is over.

i cannot get out of bed anymore either. thought it was just me.
Here is my cycle

Tren 125 eod/test 300x2 per week, Winstrol (winny) 50 mgs ed, /hgh 5ius daily

Last edited:
Making pr's, gaining weight/muscle is very taxing on the body. I could see how that would keep the energy down. Also wasn't there some mention earlier of decreased liver values causing lethargy?

Telling you man I'm fuckin wiped out lately
vennom i live in Longwood, FL. where do you train?

it could also be the fact that the tren is not letting you get a good nights rest and causing you to be more tired

Are you "bulking?" The increased caloric intake with your cycle might be causing you to drag ass.

yes and I've added 15 lbs
so I'm 5-9 and 225 lbs

I'm thick but I am carrying at least 8 lbs of water weight with the enanthate
I'm eating everything in sight. hide your pets around me, you see a puppy and all I see is protein

man, i thought it was just me being tired. glad i see i'm not alone. i'm on a tren/eq cycle and was bumming for 3 weeks. i gained 6 pounds, no bloat, so maybe it's true about the body taxing itself as it grows fast. been feeling better now, tho.

Back