drinking on roids

BRO,A LITTLE BEER ISNT GOING TO HURT YOU ..JUST DO NOT MAKE A HABIT OF IT ...I WOULD'NT DRINK ON A CYCLE BUT THATS ME ......AND D BOL IS ALREADY LIVER TOXIC ......MY NEXT QUESTION NOT FLAMING YOU BUT WHY D BOL ONLY YOU WILL MOST LIKELY LOSE ALL YOUR GAINS....WHY DONT YOU STACK IT WITH SOME TEST OR DECA ..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO A COMBO....YOU WILL BE MORE SATISFIED IN THE END ....ALSO FOR LIVER DRINK LOTS OF WATER ,TAKE MILK THISTLE AND CRANBERRY EXTRACT

Test 41, let me guess TRUBLE from TM, right?
Even when was a dumb punk at 18 doing a fruity-ass d-bol onl, I still knew not to drink. Get some dedication and goals!

I know of a buddies friend that was taking Dbol about 100mg a day.... he went to a party one night and had alot to drink........ liver shut down and almost died.......... he got to spend the night and the next day in the hospital.

Not sayin thats going to happen to you but when i'm on the gear i give up the drinkin....... i like to try and keep my body free of as many toxins as i can while i'm juicin........ i want to be BIG not DEAD!!

Later

-BIGGSHOT

When im on the sauce ill still drink but more beer or daiquiris and not as often....moderation is the key.
My lifestyle has always been one of enjoying a drink w/ friends.
I wanna be big but im gonna enjoy bein big with an occasional drink and a few laughs w/ friends.........Moderation.

Gator

Back