Drug test in work!

P4P

Lifter
Right guys I start work in a power station Monday and I'm into my second week on- Test E@500mg p week for 10 weeks. I know from a source that they are definitely testing for steroids, I need to pass the test to keep my new job and not get my source who got me the job in trouble. Suggestions ? Thanks

Not to sound dumb but not sure what a powerstation is... Testing for steroids is not an easy task and is rather expensive... Or at least it used to be.... I've been out of the loop for a couple years so I'm not sure how much things have changed...If you really are worried get the whizzinator...

A powerplant. I would but I'm from the uk you see so its hard to get hold of that stuff around here. Because he's vouched for me and got me a job there and the boss has said that he doesn't want anyone using steroids.

mover to the correct section. no details about source details discussion are allowed.

Im referring to my source as in the workplace (someone in the company who got me the job), not as in where I get my stuff from so i dont not really think its a problem as the story I've told is just to basically set the scenario I'm in.

If the test is being done off-site, which I would presume to be the case if the test is in-depth enough to find steroids, I'd make some fake identification records up and send in a friend with clean piss. Make sure they have all information they'll need to fill in medical records.

If it's on-site, whizzinator.

If they'll be monitoring you, you're fucked bro.

If the test is a piss test. Find a friend with clean piss..put the piss in a glue bottle, tape the bottle and handwarmers to the inside part of your thigh and use the clean piss. It works. Trust me. If it's a blood test, you're fucked.

If the test is a piss test. Find a friend with clean piss..put the piss in a glue bottle, tape the bottle and handwarmers to the inside part of your thigh and use the clean piss. It works. Trust me. If it's a blood test, you're fucked.

That's how my brother got his job at the hospital, lol.

Back