drugstore and needles and syringes

sLd

Did any of you guys go to your local drugstore [pharmacy] to pick up some needles and syriges??? I just did today you should have seen their faces when I asked for it :D..

When I was living in Finland it was no problem. They gave me funn look but they have to sell it. Fairly cheap too

Did any of you guys go to your local drugstore [pharmacy] to pick up some needles and syriges??? I just did today you should have seen their faces when I asked for it :D..

I have a legit prescription for needles/syringes and STILL find it better to order online as I get tired of the stares and twenty questions from the pee-on at the counter. It's cheaper too! :p

I go to london drugs here I get the look but you wouldn't believe the amount of people that go there go the same reason. They are really lacking lately though all they have is 22g 1 1/2 nothing bigger nothing smaller. She told me I have 25g 5/8 I laughed told her that would barely make it threw my skin. I was thinking of ordering online but the 22s aren't too bad so far twice a week

I thought you could only get insulin needles in stores?
Depends on your state and the store. Walmart USED to allow up to 12 any gauge needle/syringe combo, but stopped for some stupid reason. CVS still allows it, but you will probably get hassled without a prescription.

Before u started using RUI, I would go to tractor supply. They have them on the shelves. But RUI is the best place I've found so why go anywhere else

I just went to walmart while I was there I asked for shits and giggles they had me a box witching 5 seconds 100 pins 7.31$ ftw they have next day orders as well if they don't have what you need in stock.

I just went to walmart while I was there I asked for shits and giggles they had me a box witching 5 seconds 100 pins 7.31$ ftw they have next day orders as well if they don't have what you need in stock.

Interesting. I wonder if this is a regional thing then since I was told they don't carry/sell them anymore except for slin pins. That's with a prescription too, so I know they're not just trying to cock block me because they're being overzealous.

Yea I'm in Alberta Canada so maybe its different. Or the cute little Asian girl behind the counter just wanted me either way I found my new source for medical supplies

Back