DRveejay's comprehensive ASSAULT on cholesterol!

Drveejay11 said:
Should have PM'd me!! :p

I supp YEAR round on the following:

Policosanol: 20 mg/day---------When ON (ANYHING) = 40 mg
Sam-E: 200 mg/day-------------When ON (ANYHING) = 400 mg
Flax: 1TBLspoon /day-----------When ON (ANYHING) = 2 TBLspoon's
Udo's Oil: 2 TBLspoons---------When ON (ANYHING) = 3-4 TBLspoon's
Fish Oil gelcaps: 3 grams/day--When ON (ANYHING) = 6 grams/day
NAC: 600 mg/day----------------When ON (ANYHING) = 1,200 mg/day
ALA: 500 mg (or R-ALA =300)--When ON (ANYHING) = 1 G or R-ala 500
Milk Thistle 1 G/day--------------When ON (ANYHING) = SAME
L-Tyrosine: 1 G/day-------------When ON (ANYHING) = SAME
LaBrada Joint Fuel: 1 serving -- When ON (ANYHING) = 2 servings
(glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM)
TMG (tri-methyl-glycine) 1G/day---When ON (ANYHING) = 2 G's

I THINK that's it.....I'll come back and edit if I forgot antything.

You can make that stack better by taking off 3 supplement and adding 3 new ones. Probably increase your results around 2-fold or so.

Anyways........I have been on policosanol for one year, and in my e-book I will include the blood-tests that were performed during that year, as well as what Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I was using.(Along with my other health markers) When my blood-test come back(7 days), we may be able finally say that policosanol has no hepatoxic properties whatsoever. Which would a first for anti-cholesterol drugs/supplements that actually do work.

We know Beta-sitosterol is hepatoxic
Lipitor(A drug) is hepatoxic and induces muscle problems
Red yeats Rice is IMO worthless and a waste of money
Niacin(Hexaniacinate), raise your HDL negligibly, and is just not really cost effective.

There are far better options out there.......in time I will reveal them.

Drveejay11 said:
It's NOT as difficult as you may think bro---it works out to about ~15 or so pills a day. And THIS is split in 2 doses so~7-8 pills.....twice/daily. (You cannot count the oil and the TMG powder as I simply throw them in my shakes or on my meals).

All I do is pull out a shot glass every morning and at dinner time and fill it with the various diff 7-8-9 pills and throw it in the mouth all at once and thrown down. There are NO horse pills in this mix. Takes a couple of seconds!

It takes LONGER to LOAD a pin than it does to take my supps. ;)

It's ALL about PREVENTION here brothers :)

"Prevention"....something 90% of the users on the boards take for granted.

Change the Fish oil to an EPA/DHA mix.......deodorized. Its a bit better than straight fish oil.

Fonz said:

There are far better options out there.......in time I will reveal them.

Thanks for NOTHING..........glad you think you know the answers to this problem and are unwilling to share them. Now I know why there are all the anti Fonz posts I see.

Fonz said:
We know Beta-sitosterol is hepatoxic

Not on it :D

Fonz said:
Red yeats Rice is IMO worthless and a waste of money

It's decent IMO.......but again.........not on it :D

Fonz said:
Lipitor(A drug) is hepatoxic and induces muscle problems

Fonz said:
Niacin(Hexaniacinate), raise your HDL negligibly, and is just not really cost effective.

Not too sure why you quoted me.........I am NOT on ANY of the supps/drugs you just picked apart. :confused:

StoneColdNTO said:
Thanks for NOTHING..........glad you think you know the answers to this problem and are unwilling to share them. Now I know why there are all the anti Fonz posts I see.

You and your trashology bashers lost all access to cutting edge supplementation information generated by me when you decided to attack me.

Now, you will see just how long it takes to research a compound in medline, assesss its results, and get feedback from un-biased people.

Maybe in a year or so...you'll eventually get the drift.

You're about to reap what you sowed at EF.

Now goodbye....enjoy trying to actually think for once.

People like yourserlf always want the easy way out....well guess what, that way is paved by enormous hard work.

So, get cracking.

Rhabdomyolysius (muscle damage) is rare with statin use. A more common problem is that they also lower CoQ10 levels, to the point they may actually damage cardiac tissue. In fcat, the term "statin cardiomyopathy" has emerged to describe it. There is a really nasty story to be told about the pharmaceutical industry's effcetive ability to suppress this fact. I'd add 120mg per day if taking any dose of a statin drug.

I prescribe Niaspan (sustained release niacin). It is a rather strange medication to dose. It will effectively control the Lipid Profile. I especially like it in conjunction with fish oil--God's gift to health! I much prefer a more natural fish oil product.

Flaxseed oil is not really worth it, IMPO. The body will not utilize 10% of it compared to fish oil with respect to omega-3's. That is because the body is far better at disassembling molecules than assembling them (which is what it takes with flax).

I would rather see a guy with a total CHOL of 220, on a good dose of fish oil, than one at 180 on a statin with no CoQ10 and no fish oil.

I've heard that testosterone is suspended in cholesterol in the body....so the more cholesterol that you consume ...it will help raise your body's testosterone...is there any truth to this?????

I would like to add that the idea of exclusively consuming either fats OR carbohydrates during alternating meals is not logical, to my way of thinking. I do not believe that "competing" energy metablism is of any consequence whatsoever. Rather, the body thrives on consistency and regularity, so a good and proper balance at each meal makes much more sense to me.

It is true that once CHOL drops below 140, hormone production is inhibited for lack of building blocks. That is why so many vegetarians are hypogonadal.

I think for this discussion, though, we are talking about eating protein and fats one meal, and protein and carbs the next.

SWALE said:
I would like to add that the idea of exclusively consuming either fats OR carbohydrates during alternating meals is not logical, to my way of thinking. I do not believe that "competing" energy metablism is of any consequence whatsoever. Rather, the body thrives on consistency and regularity, so a good and proper balance at each meal makes much more sense to me.

It seems to me a logical way of avoiding insulin spikes causing the storage of fats! I have used this formula before and very well I might add. I still advise everyone who asks me(and when your packing a lot of muscle every social encounter becomes full of questions-ummm the only thing worse I can imagine is have Mr. EZ replaced with Dr. EZ).

I also advise people to make there muscles hungry about 30 minutes before meals by going through a 20-30 minute routines of pushups, situps,calf rasises,knee bends(going through this whole routine on off workout days)....just basically priming all the muscles to be more receptive than fat cells no matter what is eaten. The time passes quickly and it's not enough for any real muscle breakdown(I point this out becuase people like to pull over training caard-:rolleyes: Many people have became accustomed to feeling the human body can only handle minimal amounts of activity without breakdown into a catabolic death-like state.
This is something I've observed from being locked up and so far everyone who follows this has great results......is that what we have, at this point in the thread evolved too?:) lol

Back