dryness of joints when on cycle

since tren and deca are in the same family of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would it help your joints as well?

Trust me....just go with the cosamin bro, myself and a few friends use it religiously.You don't use steroids to fix steroid complications!!!Think about it.

Max Carnage said:
Trust me....just go with the cosamin bro, myself and a few friends use it religiously.You don't use steroids to fix steroid complications!!!Think about it.

I wrote that response to be brief and to the point, but logical judgement would be required. If you want to pad them joints and wouldnt mind adding another compound to the stack, deca is a good choice.

As for the tren suggestion, this is my first time with tren ... but my best bet would be it dries you out too much to be benefitial to the joints.

There is also warming up extra to increase the natural synovial fluid in the joint, but likely you are already doing that

Don't forget MSM.. works wonders for me... and only takes about 3 days to start working where glucosamine takes about a month...

Niclipse said:
I wrote that response to be brief and to the point, but logical judgement would be required. If you want to pad them joints and wouldnt mind adding another compound to the stack, deca is a good choice.

As for the tren suggestion, this is my first time with tren ... but my best bet would be it dries you out too much to be benefitial to the joints.

No disrespect implied bro.........just sounds like he might need the relief ASAP....but I understand your view too. :rockband:

GigGuns21 said:
Don't use winstrol
BULLSHIT......its a fuckin myth. Dont use a blanket statement on Winstrol. Ive used it 15 yrs off and o with no joint problems...NONE.

One person bitches about a side effect they MIGHT have had then it runs wild over the internet.

Likem Dicka Dick. I ran 16 weks of Deca at 800 mgs ew an and had no problems other than the ones I would have had on any compound.

No disrespect but have you ever run a Winstrol cycle only. Ive NEVER met one person that has and complained about joint pain othher than the quick increases in size and strength....so if you dont want solid steady gains in size and strength then staty away from Winstrol......

They give it to race horses for a reason!

gator

gator_mclusky said:
BULLSHIT......its a fuckin myth. Dont use a blanket statement on Winstrol. Ive used it 15 yrs off and o with no joint problems...NONE.

One person bitches about a side effect they MIGHT have had then it runs wild over the internet.

Likem Dicka Dick. I ran 16 weks of Deca at 800 mgs ew an and had no problems other than the ones I would have had on any compound.

No disrespect but have you ever run a Winstrol cycle only. Ive NEVER met one person that has and complained about joint pain othher than the quick increases in size and strength....so if you dont want solid steady gains in size and strength then staty away from Winstrol......

They give it to race horses for a reason!

gator

Uh.... I did.....got great gains but my shoulders, elbows hurt for over a month even after I stopped using it....

Back