dtone's recipes make me cry

hope

Ok that's a bit dramatic. A quick recap and hopefully some answers if anyone has them!

I made test prop at 100mg/ml test enanthate at 250mg/ml and tren ace at 100mg/ml all using the exact recipes in the dtone's recipe thread.

First injection was so painless I was just beside myself. I have had quite a bit of injection experience and not only did this not hurt, but it didn't even feel like I had shot anything. This was in my delt. Next time I used my other delt and it was a little more noticable but not painful.

Moved to my glute. Hurt.

Moved to my quad. Holy crap.

I don't know if it's just a matter of the location or if there's something that's "settled" with the product?

I know it's easy to quickly say oh it is the quads, they can hurt. But I have done quad injections more times than I can count. They usually hurt less than my delts.

The pain doesn't come on instantly but comes in over the day and then the next day it's just aweful. No temp so I don't have an infection. No real test flu or anything, just real pain in the injection site.

I do know I had to refilter everything because the EO started eating the filter when we were making the product. So I refiltered with .2 and the once cloudy solution is now clear. But I'm concerned even though it's clear, it may have dissolved plastic in the solution and once the solvents dissipate I'm left with what is essentially plastic in my muscle tissue.

But still, if any shot should have hurt it would have been my first one since I wasn't used to prop yet. But it was absolutely positively without a doubt the most painless shot I've ever had. Now, the fourth shot is getting right up to the top of the list in terms of painful.

Any help at all would be immensely appreciated!

After spending nearly a whole day researching this further I've come to the conclusion that EO is simply not suitable for use in products that come into contact with plastic or rubber. I also believe a lot of the pain people experience using EO based products is not an allergy they have to it, but that shot was either preloaded or the company that made the stuff let the EO sit in contact with plastic or rubber in the filtering process.

It's an allergic reaction - to having plastic forming in your muscle tissue after the eo dissipates. This is not at all cool. A few shots here and there and you're fine but the long term spells out scar tissue and liver/kidney damage trying to filter out plastic and rubber from your body.

Stay away from it if you can help it.

I have made countless bottles of gear with EO and let them set for up to a year and they remain painless. Hundreds of people have tried those recipes and I have never once heard a negative report. you did something wrong or you personally have an issue with something in your gear.

Obviously EO is not a necessity, but many prefer the mix over just oil. If you prefer sole oil mixtures, then just sub the EO for oil. I mentioned this in the original post. Please read everything thoroughly before you start bashing.

I apologize if I seem like that's all I'm here to do - bash eo.

I have done several new injections now and the only thing I've done differently is to inject the product immediately after drawing into a syringe, rather than letting it sit for 5 or 10 minutes, which is something I had done the previous injections. I had a bad habit of letting the injection sit while I got some other crap done in the morning.

While I was digging around looking for information I found this patent discussion:
patsnap.com/patents/view/US6001822.html

"Pure ethyl oleate, and mixtures of oils containing a major proportion of ethyl oleate, attack certain plastics or rubber components of commonly used veterinary syringes to an unacceptable extent."

If it's unacceptable for animal use then I'm not sure how to justify human use.

But again, my only final point is to caution people from pre-loading syringes if they plan on letting that solution sit for longer than a few seconds after preparing.

Again, my last two shots have been painless and the only thing I've done differently now is to inject immediately after drawing rather than letting them sit for a few minutes. And i'm not talking about a subtle difference in pain - I'm talking about from "holy crap I'm done with this crap, I can't even walk" to "almost unnoticeable".

Bro I think it is prolly you. Ive been useing EO in my stuff for upwards of 2 years. I use the EO in my higher concentrations and they without exception painless.

i have used dtones recipes and they still remain the most painless injections.. never had an issue with the EO eating filters or crashing.. what you have there son is a personal issue... ha

and out of respect you should change the name of this thread.. dtone did those recipes as a favor.. you dont bash some1 after theyve done you a favor.. if a chick gives you a blowjob and shes horrible at it you dont tell her how bad it was.. you just dont let her do it again if you didnt like it.. me personally i love dtones recipes and his blowjobs.. lol

and out of respect you should change the name of this thread.. dtone did those recipes as a favor.. you dont bash some1 after theyve done you a favor.. if a chick gives you a blowjob and shes horrible at it you dont tell her how bad it was.. you just dont let her do it again if you didnt like it.. me personally i love dtones recipes and his blowjobs.. lol

what else do you love?:doggy: haha jk bro

people can bash eo all they want...but I'll be damned if anyone tries to bash my blowjobs.

I apologize if I seem like that's all I'm here to do - bash eo.

I have done several new injections now and the only thing I've done differently is to inject the product immediately after drawing into a syringe, rather than letting it sit for 5 or 10 minutes, which is something I had done the previous injections. I had a bad habit of letting the injection sit while I got some other crap done in the morning.

While I was digging around looking for information I found this patent discussion:
patsnap.com/patents/view/US6001822.html

"Pure ethyl oleate, and mixtures of oils containing a major proportion of ethyl oleate, attack certain plastics or rubber components of commonly used veterinary syringes to an unacceptable extent."

If it's unacceptable for animal use then I'm not sure how to justify human use.

But again, my only final point is to caution people from pre-loading syringes if they plan on letting that solution sit for longer than a few seconds after preparing.

Again, my last two shots have been painless and the only thing I've done differently now is to inject immediately after drawing rather than letting them sit for a few minutes. And i'm not talking about a subtle difference in pain - I'm talking about from "holy crap I'm done with this crap, I can't even walk" to "almost unnoticeable".

I would like to clarify the points of your post you failed to. It seems people are taking away from this thread that the recipes I posted are bogus and lead to horrible pain. This is of course far from the truth. Even though you did not come out and say that, that is how people are interpreting it.

Please change the title of this post because the pain you were suffering was due to your own faulty conduct with injections...not my recipes. As pickle referenced, I posted those recipes as a favor for people that didn't know how to brew. Although it may be unintentional, you are hurting the validity of my post. Which, needless to say, I don't appreciate.

I have to say this is simply a personal issue... I have NEVER had an issue with Dtones recipes... smooth and painless... EVERYTIME... even when I let it sit in the pin for a week or two

After spending nearly a whole day researching this further I've come to the conclusion that EO is simply not suitable for use in products that come into contact with plastic or rubber. I also believe a lot of the pain people experience using EO based products is not an allergy they have to it, but that shot was either preloaded or the company that made the stuff let the EO sit in contact with plastic or rubber in the filtering process.

It's an allergic reaction - to having plastic forming in your muscle tissue after the eo dissipates. This is not at all cool. A few shots here and there and you're fine but the long term spells out scar tissue and liver/kidney damage trying to filter out plastic and rubber from your body.

Stay away from it if you can help it.

I agree 100%

EO is used as a vehicle to produce injectables on labs with millions of dollars of precision equipment.

Not everyone has the capabilities to replicate pharmaceutical specifications..

IM (humble) O, There is simply no need to use it.. Oil has been perfectly fine and even some pharms use it still.. The bad outweighs the good just to get an extra 100 mg of Prop into a cc...

Try replacing your bb.. I had a whole liter go bad on me. Couldn't figure out why my shit kept fucking me up.. Everything sterile filtered with 22um filters and the works.. Finally replaced my bb with sealed 100 ml bottles and now NO Problems.. I have ran Dtones recipes also and NO COMPLAINTS from me.. Shit is G2G..

Back