dtone's recipes

Hey I am new to this and I am still at the learning and reading part but where it says:

test E/C/D, deca, Eq, tren E, Primo E 50mls @ 200mgs/ml
10g powder
17.5ml Ethyl Oleate (EO)
16ml Grapeseed Oil (GSO)
1.5ml BA (3%)
7.5ml BB (15%)

Does that mean this is the recipe for each? or I would be creating a mix? I am thinking its just a recipe for say test E or deca but it doesnt hurt to be sure.

It's a recipe that works for each one of those if you have the correct powders. There are recipes further down I believe for a mix.

your gonna have a hard time getting a powder source from someone. Those are guarded like Fort Knox.

Dtone or anyone have u used guaiacol -(Its derivatives are used medicinally as an expectorant, antiseptic, and local anesthetic.)

wondering if used with EO + OIL if it may help w higher dose inject pain?

haven't visited this thread in a while...sorry for all of the unanswered questions.

ODB - I would be very careful with guaiacol. It's used as a very powerful solvent but I have heard some possibly very harmful side effects. Using EO+Oil will definitely help out with injection pain of high concentration gear.

I had a few-make that alot of different recipes for test-E, I decided to use d-tones .I"m glad i did absolutly PAINLESS, even deep in my quad w/ 750mg. made the 300 and turned out better than i could imagine . I heard alot of "you dont need the B.B. but im glad i did ,had hormone swirls on the 1st batch but re-heated and I could"nt be happier. thnx,d-tone, Respect, delcapone

I had a few-make that alot of different recipes for test-E, I decided to use d-tones .I"m glad i did absolutly PAINLESS, even deep in my quad w/ 750mg. made the 300 and turned out better than i could imagine . I heard alot of "you dont need the B.B. but im glad i did ,had hormone swirls on the 1st batch but re-heated and I could"nt be happier. thnx,d-tone, Respect, delcapone

Excellent! I would suggest to use BB if it is "necessary" or not. It doesn't hurt anything and all it does is help ensure that your gear won't crash.

Nice thread so far ! , im going to try as soon as i found all the legit things :p

hi guys new to this forum read alot of posts off it...bout time i joined.
looking for a tried and tested homebrew recipe for EQ 40ml at 500mg/ml i no theres a few guys out there at 600mg/ml i wanna get it right 1st time so dont really care for wasting my syrupy goodness and crippling myself any help appreciated...i was thinking

EO/GSO at 50/50
ba 2%
bb 20%
...question is do i account for EQ being 0.91g/ml? not sure on that bit.

bro is it possible to get anavar to hold in any solution for liquid oral or even a injection if not can we get any recipe? thanks for all this you the man

bro is it possible to get anavar to hold in any solution for liquid oral or even a injection if not can we get any recipe? thanks for all this you the man

man, I would just cap it. I've tried getting anavar to solve a bunch of different ways...never holds. I used peg once and it partially solved but I had to heat it up before I used it every time, which was a bitch because I took it 3 times a day. just cap it dude.

Back