durabolin/deca durabolin

kobiack

aas virgin
what do you guys think of these? and how do they compare to each other?

they seem relatively safe and similar to test. i knew some guys on my team were on this. and i've also heard of people using it for a first cycle... why not?
thanks.

Nandrolone phenylpropionate and nandrolone decanoate

The first is short-acting while the second is a long-acting version of the same compound. Check out the profiles for a detailed description of each.

Deca was my very first cycle @ 450mg/wk/10wks. Although I gained nicely, I wouldn't recommend it as a first cycle, nor would I recommened a deca cycle w/o test. Recovery was a bit of a challenge.

HeHateMe said:
Nandrolone phenylpropionate and nandrolone decanoate

The first is short-acting while the second is a long-acting version of the same compound. Check out the profiles for a detailed description of each.

Deca was my very first cycle @ 450mg/wk/10wks. Although I gained nicely, I wouldn't recommend it as a first cycle, nor would I recommened a deca cycle w/o test. Recovery was a bit of a challenge.

Deca was my first as well but at a lower dose @250mg/wk and was pleased w/ the results. I do agree w/Hate in that deca should be cycled w/test. I never had sides but will not chance getting the dreaded deca dick.

Back