Dusting off the cobwebs - Need a new routine

Dominance

I took the summer off, sad to say. So I have been out of the gym for a good 3 months or so. I was previously on a 5x5 routine focusing on strength gains. I than wavered at the end and was switching routines pretty sporadically, which eventually lead to my hiatus from the sport. Now I am trying to get back into the groove and will have access to a full size gym again.... Hoorah. Any suggestions for a new routine? Being absent from everything for so long has left me feeling intimidated trying to find a new routine. I would like this one to be based off size gains, and getting some definition. Which means I am not hesitant to do auxiliary work, etc. I found some HST information but am finding it hard to sift through the vast amounts of information out there. From the sounds of it HST is used primarily for people on a cycle, is this correct? Also I was interested in a HIT routine, but I am definitely not locked in on either one of those routines. With that said, I desperately need more information / suggestions from you all.

What do you think?

Back