dyazide

jarbulldog

bulldog god
i know that Dyazide is dietic but when would i want to use this and for how long, i have 30 50mg pills. would they daily dose be one pill a day?

jarbulldog said:
i know that Dyazide is dietic but when would i want to use this and for how long, i have 30 50mg pills. would they daily dose be one pill a day?

Are you taking it to counter an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) blood pressure issue or just to relieve excess water retention?? Also, are they caps or tabs? ..asking because if caps you can't split.
..but usually it's a once a day dosing. I've split mine mine before and done it twice daily when trying to shed excess water.

i do have high bp, would this really help it? also if it helps get rid excess water then it would make you leaner. but how long should you run it for? the pill i have are green in blister packs that say Dyazide on the back.

I wouldn't bother with them unless you are doing a show. Then it is still hit or miss. It is not going to make you leaner you will lose the water weight but it will come back as soon as you quit taking them. As far as using it for BP I would consult your doc. I have high BP too and it is nothing to play around with.

Back