early stages of gyno?

JIVETURKEYS77

im 5 weeks out from finishing a cycle of test e @ 500/wk...been on 5 weeks already......and 3 weeks before that was on a sus/dec for 5 weeks........(long story with the crazy cylce) but im noticing nips a little puffy..........no soreness or hard tissue but i can tell nips just aint the same........i wanna take care of this asap if its the begining stages of gyno or is this pretty common with any cycle for nips to look a little difernt.....nips just been gettin little harder than usaul and slightly puffy lookin when there not hard...........i plan on nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) but i havent gotten it yet.... should i be too concerned at this point just continue? or any change at all in nips and stop the cycle.......also chest wont get tight around nip when i flex it

Last edited:
Start your nolva asap. 40mg ed for a week then drop it to 20mg ed for the rest of your cycle. Also you will still need it for pct.

so it could be gyno startin up even though they not itchy, burning or sore?
man i hope this aint all in my head........chest lookin good but i cant get it tight......itll probably be later in the week bfore i can get it.....im i S.O.L.?
im scared to start into the next 5 weeks now........will i have anything to worry about while on the nolva? TIA

if ur doing a dbol cycle for amonth, u think it would be ok to take 6-oxo as an estrogen blcoker? Would it not make a difference if your doing dbol just for a month??

so it can be gyno startin up even though theres not any burning itching or knots?? thats weird......i doubtin myself now that is gyno startin up...

i think im goin to continue the cycle......until the nolva arrives.....should be 7-10 days from now......guy said it comes in 10 mg tabs......so i just take 2 tabs every day til i finish the cycle then how many mg after the cycle ends since itll already be in my system?

Last edited:
If taking nolva to counter gyno how does that affect your cycle?? do you continue normally with your gear or do you have to stop the test injections??

Back