easiest way to make clen?

Keeper of Chaos

i ordered one gram of clen. what does clen hold best in? i have looked and haven't seen anything. also the amount in which a gram can yield is 10000 mcgs. so even if i weighed out 10mgs and made it at 100mcg/ml then that would yield 100mls??? so i would need around 99 mls to suspend the clen in?

i ordered one gram of clen. what does clen hold best in? i have looked and haven't seen anything. also the amount in which a gram can yield is 10000 mcgs. so even if i weighed out 10mgs and made it at 100mcg/ml then that would yield 100mls??? so i would need around 99 mls to suspend the clen in?

bro its 1,000,000 mcgs

1 gram = 1,000 mgs
1 mg = 1,000 mcgs
1000 (mg/g) * 1000(mcgs/mg) = 1,000,000 mcgs

Last edited:
Clenbuterol HCl

1,000mg powder @ 125mcg/mL

1,000mg/125mcg/mL (.125mg) = 8,000mL total volume

Will be put in solution with in 7,999mL of distilled water

Keeper of Chaos said:
yea my bad i knew that just one less zero

but the good news is that you are right you need 100ml for your final volume.

IMHO i would just use the same formula as grafix-gnc used. coz you will need a pretty accurate scale to measure an exact 10mgs. i would just rather throw in all of the powder in the solvent if i only have 1 gram.

just becareful when handling the powder bro make sure u dont inhale it bro that could be bad news its almost better better to buy it premade or in tabs imo

good luck

yea i am lucky that i heard this a while ago bc knowing me i would open it and then its down hill from there. but thanks for the heads up bro

Back