eating after HGH injection?

erix

I take my Gh after my workout around 9am. I keep it at fridge by my work so this is my only time to use it. Question is ,Is it bad to eat following my injection. Its been 2 months of doing it this way,I get really hungry following workout and injection. Is there any reason that I shouldnt use it this way?

With gh it doesn't matter wether you eat before, after, or not at all. What are you running and how are you running it?

i have read a few studies that show that waiting for 1.5-2hrs after you eat to inject your hgh will provide the most "leaning out" benifits. i have been doing this for the past 6 months and im very pleased with mine. i inject as soon as i wake up and then right before bed, 1.5hrs after dinner.

Cobra Im using Hygetropin and using 5 iu per day 1 hr after workout, 5 days per week. using with 500 mgTest e and some proviron.

i have read a few studies that show that waiting for 1.5-2hrs after you eat to inject your hgh will provide the most "leaning out" benifits. i have been doing this for the past 6 months and im very pleased with mine. i inject as soon as i wake up and then right before bed, 1.5hrs after dinner.

Ya but your a dam freak!

I eat my oatmeal and banana and pin it all in the am right after I eat

Back