eating winny powder or drinking it

ronrr

can i put winny powder into caps and just eat them? if so how should i go about it? or could i just throw it in water and drink it, i dont want to use everclear and peg shit please gimmie some thoughts

can i put winny powder into caps and just eat them? if so how should i go about it? or could i just throw it in water and drink it, i dont want to use everclear and peg shit please gimmie some thoughts

You can cap it no problem. Get you a capping machine (doesn't have to be top of the line) and some dextrose and cap away. But for the sake of speed and cost... I would just put that shit in everclear man. At the dosage you would make it at I don't see why you wouldn't? 1/2 a ml of everclear squirted into a shot of water or juice then thrown back, you cannot even taste the everclear. Plus if you go a little above and beyond, get you some Peppermint extract or another flavor and dump that whole bottle into your mix with everclear and it takes the edge off of it if you just want to squirt it directly into your mouth. But once again, at 1/2 or 1 ml per dose man you aren't barely even tasting the everclear! Plus it is ALOT more guaranteed on getting the dosing EVEN. when capping, especially with cheaper capsulating equipment, you are not getting EVEN distribution amongst the caps. Don't worry, it is close enough that you're not gonna tell, but liquid orals are perfectly even especially when done with everclear cause that shit is not crashing in everclear.

i did this once already and it separated i had peg 300 in it also... can you pm more info on amounts and what not i dont know what to trust on it now

Back