ECA stack not working ephedrine

uberreem

hi guys

many years ago i overused an eca stack... back when 25mg effedrine was legal, it worked great and i lost about 30 lbs in about 6 weeks.

i have tried to take an eca product with 5mg ephedrine and it just makes me very tired lathargic and sleepy, i have tested out my adrenal glands and they are fine, im not sure what else it could be.

can anyone tell me why it doesnt work on me anymore and how to fix it?

thanks

What brand of Ephedrine are you using? Are you getting 25mg of ephedrine per dose? And 200mg of caffeine/325 Aspirin per dose?

sorry it was 25mg per pill back then and i was taking 5-7 a day.......now they come in 5mgs and ive taken 3 or 4 in one dose and i get the lathargic effects......at first yes the pill combo had some caffiene not 200 and 325......that didnt work so then i just did effedrine on its own...do you think thats the culprit?

i dont remember the brand but i think it was gnc brand, it wasnt some mahung/herbal extract, if thats where you are going

Last edited:
U gotta increase ur ephidine dose bro. I would take like 10 primatene tabs at once & get hella-pumped & full of fukn energy & focus was amazing

You are going from a massive dose of E to almost nothing. Of course it's not gonna hit you the same. Up the dosage. Even when EC loses the stimulant effect, it is still helping you burn fat. Chronic use actually increases this effect, while decreasing the stimulant effect. What product are you using? DOes it contain atleast 200 mg of caffeine as well? the aspirin isn't really important.

Where can I get ephedrine ? Used to take that in the 90s. Loved it.

Didn't I just ask you not to source check like 3 days ago and you argued it....this is source checking too. Just so. Do some research. I have only known women that expect people to spoon feed them information. You aren't a woman so do your own research. I do and so does most everyone else on here.

Didn't I just ask you not to source check like 3 days ago and you argued it....this is source checking too. Just so. Do some research. I have only known women that expect people to spoon feed them information. You aren't a woman so do your own research. I do and so does most everyone else on here.
I don't know who you think you are but you need to stop acting like your somebody on here. You obviously don't know as much as you think you know. If there was a problem with what I'm doing a moderator would step in. Nobody on this site has what I'm asking for on this thread so it is ok ! Guess you didn't learn from the first time you tried to check me that your wrong ! Fall back bro ! Nobody's asking you to be the site police. There are very good moderators on here that take care of that ! I bet you were a little teachers pet growing up so you needed steroids to look like a man and now your going around trying to check everybody ! Pull the penis out of your mouth. This site is for questions to be asked or add input when you can. Not for guys to go around and try to flame people every little chance !

You're cute;) wanna blow me? If you don't look me in the eyes it's not gay so don't worry. Think it over, baby. I'll throw you some gear

Oh and by the way, coming on here and asking where to buy an illegal drug is the definition of source checking, stud. Now, if you live in a country where ephedrine is legal then you're good, but if you live in the states, then you're breaking the rules and I don't give a duck how much you dislike me simply because I pointed out your ignorance, but you do need to do one thing on here........quit acting like a woman and read the rules. Danke shon!

You're cute;) wanna blow me? If you don't look me in the eyes it's not gay so don't worry. Think it over, baby. I'll throw you some gear

Well I would say paying me for sex is very illegal. Asking where to buy a supplement that is banned only in us is not so bad. Again let the mods do their job and you just keep to being a nothing on here ok hero !

Ephedrine isn't illegal. Bronkaid and primatene have it. 4 years ago i got some at cvs for like 5 bucks each. It's just a regulated drug because they can use it to make meth i think. It's illegal to have in supplements now. You can get some over the counter at your local pharmacy last time i checked. They just take down your license number to make sure you arent buy a shit load to make drugs. I dont know if anything has changed since ive bought it. A lot of people are saying it's hard to find. I recommend Yohimbine and caffeine with fasted cardio and a slight caloric deficit regardless of EC use. YOhimbine is amazing for stubborn fat. It's an alpha receptor antagonist. Alpha receptors are concentrated heavily in stubborn fat. Yohimbine will also make your erections stronger. Some people don't like it because they get some side effects like jitters. Best of luck finding Ephedrine OP. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Yohimbine enhances the release of fatty acids from "stubborn fat cells" You still NEED a caloric deficit regardless, it just helps your body let go of that stubborn fat around the abdominal, lower back, etc. Yohimbine should ALWAYS be taken while fasted. Insulin nullifies most of the effect, in fact some research shows yohimbine could have the opposite effect when taken with food. A lot of people complain it doesn't work because they don't know how to use it. Fasted cardio has a synergistic effect with yohimbine since it jacks up catecholamine release(adrenaline etc) releasing and burning even more fatty acids.

Back