ECA stack too strong? Advice pls.

jozifp103

After extensive searching I finally found a legit source for a REAL ECA stack that will ship ephedrine hcl products to the US. They are ECA tabs so it's all combined into one tablet. Problem is they are like super strength the ECA ratio is 60/200/30. As I understand, ECA stacks are best taken 2-3 times a day. I know 60mg of ephedrine throughout the day is not terribly high, but all at once?

They also have 30mg ephedrine tabs and I can get the caffeine pills and aspirin on my own. Would that be a better Idea? Maybe start at 15mg eph. twice a day and make my way up to 30mg twice a day? Is 60mg twice a day a reasonable amount once you get used to it?

Thanks guys

Your better off getting the 30mg tabs and taking the rest on your own. I remember when you could get this stuff OTC and I remember that after about 6 weeks your body gets pretty used to it and it stops working. So less is more in this case.

What state are you in? Im in Fl, I literally just bought primatene at wal-mart from the pharmacist with ephedrine hcl.. Very cheap. Going to combine approx 25mg eph hcl, 200mg caffeine anhydrous(tabs) with 80mg aspirin(baby aspirin tabs).

I did some research this week on the subject while laying in bed with a damn stomach virus. You can dose this 1-3 times a day the drugs working synergistically together is supposed to be great. You gotta cycle off after a few weeks. If I didnt feel like going thru putting it all together myself I'd have hit up the guys at undergroundsupps.com they got some eca fat burners I think.

What state are you in? Im in Fl, I literally just bought primatene at wal-mart from the pharmacist with ephedrine hcl.. Very cheap. Going to combine approx 25mg eph hcl, 200mg caffeine anhydrous(tabs) with 80mg aspirin(baby aspirin tabs).

I did some research this week on the subject while laying in bed with a damn stomach virus. You can dose this 1-3 times a day the drugs working synergistically together is supposed to be great. You gotta cycle off after a few weeks. If I didnt feel like going thru putting it all together myself I'd have hit up the guys at undergroundsupps.com they got some eca fat burners I think.

Yes I've read up an the synergy between the 3 chemicals. From what I understand, you can run ECA for an extended period without building up a tolerance like you would with clen or albut.

My understanding is that ephedrine hcl is not available anywhere in the US without a prescription. Are you sure your product didn't contain ephedrine sulfate?

Also..ugsupps sell ephedra products. It's basically an herbal form of ephedrine which is less effective and has more side effects.

You can also ask for bronc aid from the pharmacist. You have to ask for it over the counter but its not Prescription only. Then just get your Bayer baby aspirin and no dose and you got ECA.

You can also ask for bronc aid from the pharmacist. You have to ask for it over the counter but its not Prescription only. Then just get your Bayer baby aspirin and no dose and you got ECA.

I've been told bronkaid is garbage for ephedrine. It's ephedrine sulfate not hcl. That's what I was originally going to do but I was instructed by many not to waste my money.

Go for the 30mg tabs and combine it with caffeine - no need for the aspirin unless your obese.

I've used ephedrine at 30mg previously with no issues but you will need to up the caffeine to 300mg to get the maximum synergy effect.
So instead of 20/200 3x day, you'd do 30/300 2x day (morning & preworkout IMO).

As you originally suggested, slowly work your way up in dosing since some people react very badly to high stim combos - don't ignore the warning signs.
And don't worry man, the thermogenic effect NEVER goes away :)

Go for the 30mg tabs and combine it with caffeine - no need for the aspirin unless your obese.

I've used ephedrine at 30mg previously with no issues but you will need to up the caffeine to 300mg to get the maximum synergy effect.
So instead of 20/200 3x day, you'd do 30/300 2x day (morning & preworkout IMO).

As you originally suggested, slowly work your way up in dosing since some people react very badly to high stim combos - don't ignore the warning signs.
And don't worry man, the thermogenic effect NEVER goes away :)

There's the guy I was lookin for lol. Thanks man. I will do exactly that.

Yes I've read up an the synergy between the 3 chemicals. From what I understand, you can run ECA for an extended period without building up a tolerance like you would with clen or albut.

My understanding is that ephedrine hcl is not available anywhere in the US without a prescription. Are you sure your product didn't contain ephedrine sulfate?

Also..ugsupps sell ephedra products. It's basically an herbal form of ephedrine which is less effective and has more side effects.

Looks like it says ephedrine hcl to me, look it up 4 yourself primatene drug facts

Go with the 30mg tabs, combined just sounds bad to me.

But keep in mind, you WILL build up a tolerance to the caffeine part. So tapering up/down is a good idea. And if you miss a day of caffeine in the middle of it, be prepared for the massive headache you will have.

Bronkaid is Ephedrine sulfate... at least in my state it is. I still use it, have no chioce.....

ugsupps sells a product that has Ephedran which is a blend of C. Fimbriata & megastigamane glycosides. Its not real ECA as it says on the lable. The only thing it has is the caffeine. There is no asprin, its actually White willow bark.
As just stated, The Ephedran blend isn't even close to Ephedra and if you look up C. Frimbriata you will see it has no relation to anything ephedrine... and on the website the product is said to have sida cordifolia, which it doesn't. If you look up sida cordifolia thats what you want. But its not in there.

Thank you guys. I placed an order for the 30mg tabs and I'll buy the caffeine and aspirin at the local pharmacy.

Back