EF womens board...

phatsgirl

Used to be where I hung out a lot but its getting really slow there for some reason. I find myself coming here for info instead of going there. And it doesn't hurt that you guys seem more tolerant:D Just an observation.

WELCOME aboard Phats.. you will see alot of ex-eliters here :) me being one of them...

Great to have you.. i look foward to you posting away and make sure you post on the thread at the top of the forum "Hi my name is" to introduce yourself :)

luv super

welcome to Steroidology Phats! I know you'll enjoy ur stay here. We have some amazing people on this board.;)

Welcome aboard! :)

I still like EF's women's board, lots of experience and info there, but this board seems to be warmer...lots of wonderful women here.

OK...group hug ladies. :) Just be gentle...my boobies are still sensitive! LOL

i personally love elites female board, its full of info if you do a lot of searching and full of wonderful females dedicated to training...then again i am biased, i am a mod there....

lil k said:
i personally love elites female board, its full of info if you do a lot of searching and full of wonderful females dedicated to training...then again i am biased, i am a mod there....

Too bad about the search feature though- I used to do alot of reading there- now I dont even visit... :( miss you though lilK!

Nicole said:
Too bad about the search feature though- I used to do alot of reading there- now I dont even visit... :( miss you though lilK!

i do agree that the search thing kinda blows as there really is a wealth of info over there....

i miss you too nic!

Back