Effect of EQ on Bloodwork?

ColourSgtBourne

55+ Old school lifter
Thinking of adding EQ into my next blast, it would be double my TRT dosage of Test 200mg/week and EQ at 600mg/week.

I would take 4-6 weeks off before I see my TRT doc next. Does EQ show up on bloodwork as Total Test, or Free Test? Just want to keep my TRT doc in the dark :)

Hey brother, just saw your post here. I'm 50 years old and have been training for 30 or more years. EQ was always a favourite of mine, despite the fact I never got huge gains from it until I increased the dosage. I did however always seem to gain a solid 8-9pounds usually when it was used with the test base. It looked like far more weight than it was but quality makes up for that I guess. My point to this long winded message is that EQ eventually causes what most non-medical professionals would call thickening of the blood, which isnt something I would want at my age, or any other age for that matter. I used to get the fat 50ml bottles of veterenarian EQ from a friend at the local horse race track. He said they give it to race horses for appetite increasing and also for added aggression when racing. They get nasty on it so I'm not surprised I did as well. Nothing compared to tren though.lol Anyway, depending on age would be my deciding factor, but then again, I may run a little more as it's been awhile since EQ has been in my system.:)

I'm gonna add it to my TRT on my next blast at 300mg /week for 8 weeks, maybe a little more. I'm always careful to donate blood every two months or so, especially right before my TRT docs bloodwork. Hematocrit in the middle of my last TRT/Deca blast was still within normal ranges, so I think I should be OK.

I'm gonna add it to my TRT on my next blast at 300mg /week for 8 weeks, maybe a little more. I'm always careful to donate blood every two months or so, especially right before my TRT docs bloodwork. Hematocrit in the middle of my last TRT/Deca blast was still within normal ranges, so I think I should be OK.

If you are going to run it, you should go toat least 500mg a week and if you can get 3oomg EQ its easier pinning wise.

Anyone gotten e2 bloodwork on it? It converts to atd metabolite which is a potent aromatase inhibitor, so one should expect low estrogen numbers on it.

Dont tell me it converts at half the rate tralala... bloodwork.

Last edited:
Hey brother, just saw your post here. I'm 50 years old and have been training for 30 or more years. EQ was always a favourite of mine, despite the fact I never got huge gains from it until I increased the dosage. I did however always seem to gain a solid 8-9pounds usually when it was used with the test base. It looked like far more weight than it was but quality makes up for that I guess. My point to this long winded message is that EQ eventually causes what most non-medical professionals would call thickening of the blood, which isnt something I would want at my age, or any other age for that matter. I used to get the fat 50ml bottles of veterenarian EQ from a friend at the local horse race track. He said they give it to race horses for appetite increasing and also for added aggression when racing. They get nasty on it so I'm not surprised I did as well. Nothing compared to tren though.lol Anyway, depending on age would be my deciding factor, but then again, I may run a little more as it's been awhile since EQ has been in my system.:)

Hit the nail on the head.

Anyone gotten e2 bloodwork on it? It converts to atd metabolite which is a potent aromatase inhibitor, so one should expect low estrogen numbers on it.

Dont tell me it converts at half the rate tralala... bloodwork.

Ran EQ only cycle twice and it increases my e2 every time. i'm telling this base on blood work and symptoms.
I say just a few people experience its AI like effect and lots of people still need some AI while on EQ .

So ... 6 weeks on 600 mg a week of EQ and just got bloods. My hematocrit and hemoglobin was within range but right near the max. Donating in a week to compensate. Still on normal TRT and Test also within range.

Hey brother, it may be too late but I wouldn***8217;t run EQ unless I ran it at about 600mg/week and it works best at a minimum of 12 weeks. They say12-16 weeks is optimal. Just what I was told, and later found to be accurate advice. When it works well you will see the effects right away at about 10 or 12 weeks. My 2cnts.:)

Last edited:
Back