effect of igf-1 only on health, sleep ?

I am atm using igf-lr3, got some muscle gains from it but in general of how i feel i am not impressed by it. I am concerned that it reduces GH and therefore causes bad sleep.
I've never been the best sleeper, but i dont know, seems like igf is affecting my sleep in a bad way a little bit. How's you guys experience on this??

i love igf... a huge fan of it

ive never had issues with sleep on it... ive had hunger pains and ive noticed it get tired a lot more quicker while using it. but i also put on an insane amount of muscle and lost bodyfat without trying

i love igf... a huge fan of it

ive never had issues with sleep on it... ive had hunger pains and ive noticed it get tired a lot more quicker while using it. but i also put on an insane amount of muscle and lost bodyfat without trying

Ohhhhh..... that sounds juicy 3J. What dosage and shot frequency did you use?

I ask because I have four bottles of IGF1-LR3 and could run 100 mcg/day for 40 days or 50mcg/day for 80 days.

holy crap! lol.. i ran 40mcg a day and i couldn't get through my training (dont get me wrong, my training involved olympic lifting for 30 min, 1 hour judo, then 1.5-2hrs bjj back to back) i had to back it down to 20mcg ed, and then 20mcg eod to make it through all that
Ohhhhh..... that sounds juicy 3J. What dosage and shot frequency did you use?

I ask because I have four bottles of IGF1-LR3 and could run 100 mcg/day for 40 days or 50mcg/day for 80 days.

holy crap! lol.. i ran 40mcg a day and i couldn't get through my training (dont get me wrong, my training involved olympic lifting for 30 min, 1 hour judo, then 1.5-2hrs bjj back to back) i had to back it down to 20mcg ed, and then 20mcg eod to make it through all that

That's the kind of feedback I need, didn't have a clue how to dose this. Maybe 25 mcg/day for 160 days? That would make this supp one of the cheaper ones out there.

holy crap! lol.. i ran 40mcg a day and i couldn't get through my training. i had to back it down to 20mcg ed, and then 20mcg eod to make it through all that
Was it RUI's that your mice were running?

I've read that igf does not work on everyone like GH does, is that true ?
And if so, how will you know it works for you ?

3J do you have any spot pain after injecting igf? I do and think mine is real. its chinese generic though. I pinned 80mcg for a change today, and i feel no diffrent though. No hypo no tired no anything.

yea... ive had knots as well.. it sucks.. i inject subq of course
3J do you have any spot pain after injecting igf? I do and think mine is real. its chinese generic though. I pinned 80mcg for a change today, and i feel no diffrent though. No hypo no tired no anything.

Back