Effect on lipids

C

capospo

Has anyone experienced any adverse lipid levels using Sustanon? I told my doctor today of my intent to use Sustanon and he basically read me the riot act... well just about read me the riot act. I currently have low HDL which fluctuates between 31-36 for which I take Niaspan. My doctor will continue to monitor my bloodwork but the less I give him to bitch about, the better. Anyone?

Winny destroyed my HDL - it's known for being the worst on HDL. I think anavar and all orals are detrimental to HDL levels.

Wow, no other comments on this? I'm shocked... I guess that's a good thing, maybe?

Testosterone is by no means the worst steroid for lipids...doesn't really affect LDL or TC at the dosage your on from the literature I've read and my own personal experience. HDL will suffer though, I would expect a 30% drop on 500mg a week...

Mine fell that much on 500mg a week Norma Test E, no other gear...

Test / tren / winstrol sent my total cholesterol to over 400 from around 200.
I think winstrol was mostly what was doing it.

Lipitor 10 mg a day and now I'm at 190 even when on cycle.
Love that Lipitor.

Thanks guys. My HDL is bad anyways... genetic thing. I'll continue my Niaspan while on cycle and I guess I can expect a drop in my HDL. The sad part is, my HDL barely gets above 35 as it stands so I can't really afford too much more of a drop. Hopefully it won't drop too much then.

Back