EHT & Organon Gear Legit or Fake CYP 300, TRA 120 & Sn 250

alexishidden

Good afternoon,

I am a long time reader and first time poster. I have been out of the loop for quite a few years. I have recently (a year or so) started training again. Through a gentleman at my gym I was able to pick up some gear. He and others there swear by it but I am still a little skeptical. I have tried to research and find anything I can on the manufacturer but my results have been limited. I have CYP 300, TRA 120, and Sn 250. The are bottled by EHT a subsidiary or Organon Pharmacuticals it says on the label. It also say equine hormone therapy. Any help with whether all of this is legit and the actual dosage of each would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 557387

Its underground gear and not a sub of organon. Its just a marketing ploy. Organon is a human pharmaceutical company and does not produce vet products. The only correlation between organon and vet products was that their ingredient producer had a sister company called intervet years ago but that was bought by schering-plough in 2006 or 2007 can't remember which year.

Looks like Test cyp at 300mgs/ml, TRA120 I assume is Tren 120mgs/ml, sn250 I assume is Sustanon 250mgs/ml
If so there is another red flag, Tren is not produced by a human grade company, not since negma. Vet Tren is usually in the form of pellets to be injected

Last edited:
Back