Elite Fitness

woodster

I suggest everyone go become a member of Elite fitness boards. They are way more knowledgable and have alot more variety.

Plus, the mods here SUCK BIG HAIRY COCK.....LOL...what a bunch of tools.

PEACE (starting timer)

72.47.13.150 : doc-72-47-13-150.nixa.mo.cebridge.net
wolverinelabs 72.47.13.150 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
woodster 72.47.13.150 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Yeah......we suck because we don't allow SCAMMERS like you to take our members for a ride.

Now do yourself a favor.......FUCK OFF and DIE !!

LMAO, that douche bag has gotta be kidding. Elite Fitness has been known to have the biggest idiots on it.... HANDS DOWN!

getsome80 said:
Oh and fuck off as well

Nothing better to do...peace

getsome80 72.47.13.150 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
wolverinelabs 72.47.13.150 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
woodster 72.47.13.150 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Last edited:
getsome80 said:
Oh and fuck off as well

O GOOD come back bro...You tell em bro, let em have it... So on that other board is everone as sharp and quick as you are? Were cheeze go to inlist?

Elite fitness has become a joke... No offense to the FEW good bro's who still mod or frequent there but it's true.. It was great at one time but that's long gone.

I used to frequent elite about 8 years ago,, I haven't been on in years,,

I actually like this board alot,, the mods seem a lot more liberal here than most boards and allow people to express their opinions without deleting. Most boards delete when you discuss labs etc,,

I used to be a member at Elite until they deleted my account (was a memeber since 2000) and said they would restore it if I paid a Platinum Member fee...............there is some good info there, but that board is mostly about the money!!

hmlacrosse said:
do you think they are envious of our convo lounge?

LOLz, possible. :)
I would think they'd have more of a problem 'ology promoting anafit then anything. Bad blood between AF and elite.

Holy shit.....I don't think one of you has got what this thread was about. It was not Elite trying to promote their board, it was some guy with a lab, wolverinelabs trying to promote himself. We banned him before he could start scamming all of you, and then he re-registered as woodster.

StoneColdNTO said:
72.47.13.150 : doc-72-47-13-150.nixa.mo.cebridge.net

Yeah......we suck because we don't allow SCAMMERS like you to take our members for a ride.

Now do yourself a favor.......FUCK OFF and DIE !!

Back