Elitropin black tops GH serum test results

Looking at this test a little closer it is now obvious to me that it is a mix up and can't be my test.

The persons who's test this is was born in the stone age and I'm young ;)

I tested today: same protocol for 7 Growth Hormone (serum) tests. I'll post my results on these Black Top Elitropin's tomorrow.

Holly hell man ur old. I guess all them years of grave robbing for dried up pituitaries had paid off. Thanks again bro for keeping us informed.

Are there also bunk black top elitropins around?

I don't see how if there has only been one batch put out as per the source.

I too have heard of some low test results on another site for them so I don't know but look out for results from the sponge and dahurt coming soon!!!

Holly hell man ur old. I guess all them years of grave robbing for dried up pituitaries had paid off. Thanks again bro for keeping us informed.

I told spongy about the corpses I dug up in confidence and he went and told everyone!!

Ahhh well cadaver GH was good stuff!! ;)

Got my results in today on the new black top elitropin.

Here they are!

elitropin.jpg
[/IMG]

What should the numbers look like? What are good numbers and what are bad numbers?

B.

What should the numbers look like? What are good numbers and what are bad numbers?

B.

Hard to say what the numbers "should" look like since GH serum tests are subjective but 23ng/ml is 'good' at the very least and likely 'very good'/accurately dosed.

By subjective I mean that some guys have had results as low as ~20ng/ml from pharma GH while others get results as high as 40+ng/ml doing the test with the same GH.

Hard to say what the numbers "should" look like since GH serum tests are subjective but 23ng/ml is 'good' at the very least and likely 'very good'/accurately dosed.

By subjective I mean that some guys have had results as low as ~20ng/ml from pharma GH while others get results as high as 40+ng/ml doing the test with the same GH.

Ok, great. Thank you!

Back