Emergency PCT? I think I'm in trouble.

AudioMaker

Hi folks,

It's been awhile since I've logged in, but I've been plugging away at my personal high dose HRT experiment.

Basically I've been running 500mg/wk of test and 12.5mg of 'sin EOD for close to a year now.

Everything has been going great.

Problem is, that I order in 6 month doses and my supplier approaching 3 weeks late in delivery, plus not responding to emails (which is unusual).

I won't say who this is, but I'm guessing many of you know.

I'm now close to 10 days without any HRT supplies and I'm very concerned.

I don't even know what questions I should be asking here... I'd just like to ask for general advice, and while I'm not going to ask for sources (crap, I don't even have the money now because I sent it off), I would like to say that this was my only source so that you completely understand my situation.

So what should I do aside from panic?

If you have any left - hopefully your emergency supply - drop down to a cruise dose. Try 100-200mg per week. That will stretch things out until your order arrives.

In the future, always keep an extra vial around for "emergencies."

exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ You will be on trt but not in the throes of a crash and if I may....

gear is like ammo..keep it cool and dry and of sunlight it keeps for a long long time. Get a good source...and even when your phat keep a trickle coming in...I never go less than 10 vials of test, deca or 6 hcg..... but then I got like 20k rounds of 9 mm 223 and 12s and god knows in 22... as well. Anti biotics, pain meds and 2 rtrauma kits and 100 gallons of high test...

but thats me.

Back