EMS Package "handed over to customs"

Clamp

Anyone ever had this problem? I've dealt with EMS before and I have never seen this before. The package has a total of 70 grams of powder but it is all for personal use. Am I fucked? Anyone have any experience here?

When you do get a seizure , and you will...you will get a letter asking if you want to come argue in fed court for the package or basically surrender your package. Acknowldeging ANYTHING do with the letter is the same as admitting guilt so if it ever happens, shred the letter.

What letter ?

I did not get a letter ?

EMS here is Emergency Medical Services i Think. So I was wondering the same thing. But Teutonic's advice is good, I would stick to that. Also try to avoid signing for a package that comes to your door, let it be dropped off at the local pickup area. There was other good advice for that as well but I forget what it was.

Move out of the country and change your identity!

Lol, you should be okay in regards to being persecuted. At worst you might lose your package. I've had stuff go through customs, it raises a red flag but it still gets shipped. No questions asked. Idk how that works but i'm not complaining :D

electronic mail service

european medical science

euphoria medical supplies

...endless possibilities.

Express Mail Service

Not so common in Europe where people generally go for private carriers when they need it really fast (USPS, FedEx, etc...) but widely used in Asia, don't know how it goes elsewhere. 169 countries use it, including the US.

Express Mail Service

Not so common in Europe where people generally go for private carriers when they need it really fast (USPS, FedEx, etc...) but widely used in Asia, don't know how it goes elsewhere. 169 countries use it, including the US.

Good Lord I like the Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you do get a seizure , and you will...you will get a letter asking if you want to come argue in fed court for the package or basically surrender your package. Acknowldeging ANYTHING do with the letter is the same as admitting guilt so if it ever happens, shred the letter.

What letter ?

I did not get a letter ?

Cosigns

What letter ?

I did not get a letter ?

How common is it to have a package seized?

Express Mail Service

How's my reading? Totally missed this.

EMS here is Emergency Medical Services i Think. So I was wondering the same thing. But Teutonic's advice is good, I would stick to that. Also try to avoid signing for a package that comes to your door, let it be dropped off at the local pickup area. There was other good advice for that as well but I forget what it was.

Unfortunately most places that ship international..require signature. Otherwise, no tracking number. Companies thatt will send without a signature..., generally wont guarantee delivery or that items will be in tact when they reach u. Amd just because ur package doesnt require a signature, doesnt mean that u wont get popped. In this day n age.., If they are setting up a controlled delivery, youre busted!

I got my package just a few hours ago. I had to sign for it but nothing happened. I asked my supplier and she said it was totally normal and that packages get selectively put through customs sometimes. I don't think I have too much to worry about, 70 grams of powder isn't very much in the grand scheme of things so I doubt they'd charge a high school valedictorian, straight-A college student who volunteers at multiple organizations for something like that. My reputation alone should give me a little wiggle room. Besides, it's not like I'm dealing.

If I suddenly vanish from the face of the earth then chances are I was raided in the middle of the night. Wish me luck everyone! :D

Back