ENANTAT QV 250 Any good

hedmunkey

I am 6'3'' 230 about %18 body fat. This is my second cycle. My first cycle was sustonon and d-bol. I stopped lifting for 2 months got back into the gym and lost 25lbs off my bench nad 10 lbs of body weight. I ran across some more d-bol and Enantat QV 250. I have heard both ups and downs about this stuff. Has anyone used it?

Good, dosed correctly, some bottles from the different lots vary in pain. I would rather see you run EQ for two reasons. I dont like dbol for inexperinced, two, you can dilute out the pain of the Test with it. Deca is a possibility too, as you would more than likely have to get 2 bottles of EQ for a 100 week cycle.

Its hard to come bye stuff where I am at so when i get it I am happy with it. I will ask around for EQ, the only bad thing about deca is there are so many fakes.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
QV Enan. is very good stuff!!! IF you stack it with QV EQ you will have even better results!!!
I was wondering when where you were, I know with QV mentioned you'd show up :D

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I was wondering when where you were, I know with QV mentioned you'd show up :D

JohnnyB

Hey wazzup JB??? Shit man, I been busy during the week. I have not been able to get on as often as I wanted to.;)

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Hey wazzup JB??? Shit man, I been busy during the week. I have not been able to get on as often as I wanted to.;)
I knew the QV question would bring you home:p

JohnnyB

50ml bottle of enanthate was the worst shit i have ever used - and it was not faked as so many people say when someone disagrees, i just hated. the props alot better. the 50ml bottle have way too much BA and the QV004 was a messed up batch. i will never touch that shit again. flu symptons all the time throughout and unbeleiveable pain day after injection. dirty shit IMO

Back