Enanthate Sustanon Cycle HELP PLZ

croboy

Hi, First off, no im not a total noob running two forms of test simultaneously.. i have ...

2 x 10mL vials of Enanthate's(250mg/mL)
and
4 x 1mL Sustanon (sust) 250 amps (obviously 250mg/mL)

so 1000mg sust
and 5000mg enanthate

Im having some stomach problems and dont want to use dbol for a kickstart, so i was thinking of double dosing the enanthate 1000mg first week then continue 500mg the rest of the 10week cycle..

BUT, that will only leave me with 9 weeks of Enanthate.. so i was wondering, could i use the 1000mg of Sustanon (sust) the first week, then just use the Enanthate the next 10weeks at 500mg/week? so it will look like this...

Week 1 - 1000mg (Sust 250)
Week 2 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 3 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 4 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 5 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 6 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 7 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 8 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 9 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 10 - 500mg (Enanthate)
Week 11 - 500mg (Enanthate)

Would this work out ok to kickstart enanthate? i believe there is an enanthate ester in Sustanon (sust) right? any help is appreciated

Will add some prop between week 11 and 13 while waiting for enanthate ester to die so i can start pct (cant get prop yet and i have the Sustanon (sust) already)

im deff no xpert but i dont think that using test-e with Sustanon (sust) is right. , by reading thru this is looks like you need to do some more research (just as i am still doing now) sus should be run 4 MUCH LONGER 11-14WEEKS SO IS POINTLESS but i'll let the vet chime in here

Doubling the TEST E. makes no sense to kickstart a cycle. It takes 3-5 weeks for it to even kick in. If anything I would run the Sustanon (sust) first or get yourself some prop because it will be quicker to kick in.

What are your stats??????????

^agree

To kick a Test-E cycle with Test, you will need, Test-Suspension, or Prop.

Doubling up on a long acting Test will do nothing.

Back