End of first cycle ever w/ pics - Feedback / 2nd opinions?

Jocklkg

What's up guys. Just finished my first cycle and wanted to see if my results are typical or not. Also I thought I would share my cycle story, in case there's someone on the fence like I was.

My goal was to get over a physical plateau of being tall and on the skinny side and add some real size to my body. I wanted to fill out and look more muscular, obviously.

- My cycle was Test-E only. 250mg twice a week for only 12 weeks.
- My stats: 38yrs old, 6'6, started out weighing 208. Ended up at 229. I didn't see major changes in my body till about week 3.
- You get used to the pinning twice a week. I never was scared of needles anyway. Rotating the injection sites is key btw.
- Things I noticed while on gear was: Some joint ache in my hip and knee. Nothing an advil didn't handle. I was slightly more emotional but not in an angry way. Yes, I was horny as hell and everything functioned during my cycle. Although you can tell you are shut down due to the low "volume."

I tried my best with food aspect. I already ate pretty clean, but the constant eating was hard. Plus being pretty tall and lean, my metabolism burns off everything I eat. So the effort to hit the right amount of calories was hardest.

I trained the harder than I ever had before, with progressively heavier weights. I went to the gym 5 days a week. It was hard not to overtrain and go everyday. I kept gym cardio completely out, and just played Basketball in my league. So about 4 hours a week of that.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

View attachment 551866

I'd say u did a fine job mate. What are u running for PCT? Did u get any blood test? Just curious on what ur test was befor and during. Keep working hard.

What's up guys. Just finished my first cycle and wanted to see if my results are typical or not. Also I thought I would share my cycle story, in case there's someone on the fence like I was.

My goal was to get over a physical plateau of being tall and on the skinny side and add some real size to my body. I wanted to fill out and look more muscular, obviously.

- My cycle was Test-E only. 250mg twice a week for only 12 weeks.
- My stats: 38yrs old, 6'6, started out weighing 208. Ended up at 229. I didn't see major changes in my body till about week 3.
- You get used to the pinning twice a week. I never was scared of needles anyway. Rotating the injection sites is key btw.
- Things I noticed while on gear was: Some joint ache in my hip and knee. Nothing an advil didn't handle. I was slightly more emotional but not in an angry way. Yes, I was horny as hell and everything functioned during my cycle. Although you can tell you are shut down due to the low "volume."

I tried my best with food aspect. I already ate pretty clean, but the constant eating was hard. Plus being pretty tall and lean, my metabolism burns off everything I eat. So the effort to hit the right amount of calories was hardest.

I trained the harder than I ever had before, with progressively heavier weights. I went to the gym 5 days a week. It was hard not to overtrain and go everyday. I kept gym cardio completely out, and just played Basketball in my league. So about 4 hours a week of that.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

View attachment 551866

fantastic results man! i am starting the same cycle next week, after seeing your results I cant wait to get started!

Cool. Thanks Lift-On. Yeah, PCT is next in 2 weeks. Doing the standard combo.
clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Did blood work the year before. Will do it after PCT ends.

Last edited:
Back