ENORM Pharma PSL...............

bbbjames

I spoke to a few guys who used ENORM and their numbers seemed to be great. Was wondering if anyone has used ENORM and gotten bloods they would like to share with the forum. Thanks

Unfortunately I can't post any results from blood work. Where I live is beyond strict in the medical field. It's like living in a different country.
I can post about my experience with the Enorm-pharm products I've used.
The test prop, enanthate, tren a and deca have all produced results that are awesome.
I would know they were working great from the dramatic changes my body made.
Also while on their products I've found it common to have people I've never seen say stuff like your huge or man your ripped.
I've used enorm-pharm quite a bit in the last year and I would recommend them to anybody looking to get quality gear at a great price.

Unfortunately I can't post any results from blood work. Where I live is beyond strict in the medical field. It's like living in a different country.
The test prop, enanthate, tren a and deca have all produced results that are awesome.
Also while on their products I've found it common to have people I've never seen say stuff like your huge or man your ripped.
I've used enorm-pharm quite a bit in the last year and I would recommend them to anybody looking to get quality gear at a great price.

why cant you post blood work?

If what you're saying is true then it is good to hear. It is weird that you can't post bloodwork. If you have it why wouldn't you be able to post it?

Probably cause he has no blood test to show. Hell, here in the good ole USA some states you can't just go get a blood test.

I never tried enorm. I just continue to use psl euro pharma line. What's the difference , both lines come from the same place.
I suppose there is a reason for developing another line, buisness reasons I guess.

Last edited:
I never tried enorm. I just continue to use psl euro pharma line. What's the difference , both lines come from the same place.
I suppose there is a reason for developing another line, buisness reasons I guess.

The biggest difference from the enorm-pharm. to the euro. Is the test-e is 300 mg and the deca is 300 mg. and as I'm sure you already know the euro is 250 mg. and like I mentioned I've done both lines. The original question was in regards to the enorm line. So I gave my honest opinion and that is the fact that the enorm-pharm is legit.

I've used my fair share of ugl's in the past 16 years. And from my experience I know when somethings good or not.

why cant you post blood work?

The state I live in has really strict laws about health care. So for me it isn't worth going to get blood work done concerning my aas use estrogen etc.

Where I live it would be on my record and that would affect insurance premiums in the future. It would more than likely make me exempt from obtaining life insurance.

Where I lived before it would be no problem. I could talk to my doctor off the record about things. Actually my old doc. Was the one to show me the proper place on my glutes and delts to inject. Where I'm at now I wouldn't even consider trying to talk to my doc. Off the record.

Back