Enough gear to gain 20 lbs?

BalcoBob

75 mgs of tren eod or 5 weeks
500 mgs test enthate 10 weeks?

That all I have, everything is so hot right now that I can't get anymore gear. Is this enough gear to go with? 2 bottles of test enthate 2 bottles of tren ace is all I got???????????

gain 20 pounds

try insulin, you will gain as much as you want, but do an extensive research about it. it is a dangerous tool. used right beats all,

Bro... this is like your 3rd post this past week that seems like you are fishing for a source or someone to hook you up...

Do you think by you keep posting these threads somebody is going to say here get it from this guy.....

IMO you are fishing for sources... or to get scammed.. Either way it's not cool....
Do you research and use what you have...
You want to gain 20lbs.. then eat and keep eating.. It isnt always about what gear you have...

So many jackasses, so little time....How in the hell can anyone predict what your going to gain on a cycle. Read up and train, learn how to eat, then you yourself might be able to predict what your going to gain.

I was asking if the gear I had was enough to see results I have done 5 cycles. I wasn't sure if this little of gear would show me gains..jeeeez

BalcoBob said:
I was asking if the gear I had was enough to see results I have done 5 cycles. I wasn't sure if this little of gear would show me gains..jeeeez
for someone who's done 5 cycles you don't know much... jeeeez

what you have is a good start, those combos are my fav, did youever find that site i pm you. you had to put that http;// in front

ps that cycle isnt long enough, you also need to up the test like 750 or 1000mg week

Wow insulin and over a gram of test, those maybe the two worst responses I've ever read. For 5 cycles that you say you have done, I would have thought you would know a little more. You cant say quantativley how much gear will equal results. Diet and training are major factors that determine muscle gain, you should probably research those. Also I wouldnt suggest insulin for you, at least not now.

superstarmike said:
ps that cycle isnt long enough, you also need to up the test like 750 or 1000mg week

Listen, if you dont know WTF you are talking about dont be giving out advice, if I see this again I will speak with a mod about banning your ass, your going to get someone hurt....enjoy ology

don't worry guys I wouldn't do test over 750 and I know bout test and decca and a little bout tren but if I ever did anything else I would read up on it and post it and make sure it's not gonna hurt me. Thanks mike and alex I repped both of you!

I put on 20 lbs nattty with triple cheese burgers and a shit load of fries and a tub of cookie dough ice cream before bed. :rolleyes:

BalcoBob said:
don't worry guys I wouldn't do test over 750 and I know bout test and decca and a little bout tren but if I ever did anything else I would read up on it and post it and make sure it's not gonna hurt me. Thanks mike and alex I repped both of you!

moderation is the key... i think you know that, but i don't believe there are bench marks that one cannot go over, if you NEED a gram of Test to grow, than thats what you need and if you WANT to go for 20 weeks or so, you can do that too, but until you can't make good gains off of the least amount of gear possible, there is no reason to be running crazy amounts like some people are advocating

banning me for advice

alex7781 said:
Listen, if you dont know WTF you are talking about dont be giving out advice, if I see this again I will speak with a mod about banning your ass, your going to get someone hurt....enjoy ology
I think your letting this advice thing run your emotions, what are you some 20 year old fucking kid go run to a mod. my advice on this forum is well respected, and i wouldnt advise any one advice that i my self dont practice or have done, i also run 2/half grams test withtren most of the time , a gram of test wouldnt hurt the average bb over 200lbs , and if you quote me didnt i say 750 to 1000, hes done 5 cycles and wants 20 lbs, ive done countless cycles and always over 1000 mg more like 1800 mg of just test not counting the 600mg tren on top of 600mg deca and cant see 20 lbs then again im 5/7 and stay between 215 to 225 so my next cycle if i want that 250 mark would have to include gh and slin, so what advice could you give me? :laugh3:

Back