enth without BA? is that ok?

sublyme

ok so I have oil and enth and filters and such, can I make the enth without BA or will it be a problem because i'm in a hurry and don't know where to get BA without having it shipped. anyone have a recipe for this also? Thanks

YES it will be a problem, unless your goal is to get an abcess. You need to wait until you have BA.

sorry I was under the impression that BA didn't sterilize. Have any idea where I can get BA other than the internet, in that case?

sublyme said:
sorry I was under the impression that BA didn't sterilize. Have any idea where I can get BA other than the internet, in that case?
The BA will prevent bacteria from growing inside the gear. In the case of a multidose vial, you can expect that you will be introducing new bacteria to the vial.

What is wrong with getting BA over the Internet? Do you still live with the folks?

its fine to make without ba. i did it for a couple of years with no prob on deca, eq and test enan. the ba just prevents microbial growth after you process the gear. use aseptic procedures for each inject and youll be fine on this batch.

As long as you filter, and don't let it sit around for an abnormally long time before/during use, then I don't think it would be a real problem. Just take extra steps for sterility when inserting needles in to the vial to draw as this is where new bacteria in introduced.

Back