EO - Makes it Clear

Nitszo

Anabolic Wannabe
Is EO what is made to make things Clear and not hurt as much when injected?

For instance, Most Deca is Clear.. is this from EO?

Grapeseed + EO = Clear?

Is EO what is made to make things Clear and not hurt as much when injected?

For instance, Most Deca is Clear.. is this from EO?

Grapeseed + EO = Clear?

No sir. EO is not used by most pharmaceuticals because of its high reactivity rate among people. There are other oils that are clear.

I can confirm this (what Jstarks said) as I have a close friend who is a compounding pharmacist. This particular compounding pharmacy does not even use BA apparently due to the level of purity and sterilization procedures used at the facility. I thought this was weird.

Trens and Bold(just 3 examples)are going to tint the oil anyway, people are funny about clear shit, fancy labels and flip offs.

Thanks for the replys..
So ok I understand, what about oils that are "clear"
Pretty sure there is a clear rice-bran oil or something

Take some eo and put it in a glass bowl. Drop a piece of the rubber/plastic plunger from a syringe in there and let it sit a couple of days. Inspect it after that and tell me if you want any of that stuff in your body :)

Take some eo and put it in a glass bowl. Drop a piece of the rubber/plastic plunger from a syringe in there and let it sit a couple of days. Inspect it after that and tell me if you want any of that stuff in your body :)

YES!!!! ZEEKSTER is right!!!! I never use EO in a concentration any higher than 10% which is nothing really!!!

EO should be used sparingly as everyone here mentioned. I use it in most of my preperations @ 25% because I like shooting my gear through 27g pins. EO with GSO lets me do this... With that being said, I do not react that adversely to it, so I can get away with it.

Most people like to pretend they need gear dosed at 500mg/ml, so they use EO as a carrier. I am one 500mg/wk of Test and 300mg/wk of Deca, making phenomenal gains and only pinning myself once a week :)

EO should be used sparingly as everyone here mentioned. I use it in most of my preperations @ 25% because I like shooting my gear through 27g pins. EO with GSO lets me do this... With that being said, I do not react that adversely to it, so I can get away with it.

Most people like to pretend they need gear dosed at 500mg/ml, so they use EO as a carrier. I am one 500mg/wk of Test and 300mg/wk of Deca, making phenomenal gains and only pinning myself once a week :)

Sounds good bro, I plan to do the same.
I would really like to know what oil like "grapeseed oil" i can use that is clear, so i can make clear test or clear nandrolone if i wanted too.
I understand about tren..

OUUUCH!!! 500mg in 1cc pinning, ooooh thats gotta have some sting....

Why even live if you're not pinning at least EOD......I mean what is the point? LMAO As JS stated that shit has to sting going in but the next 5 days would cripple me baDD!

Back