EP- orals -What You need to Know.

To each thier own mike, we all know orals are not great for ya but for instance i have been running psl dbol 40-50 mg/day alongside NAC for 6 weeks and i feel fine. Got 2 more days and i'm done with it. Its great for preworkout and maintaining weight when u arent getting in enough cals thats just my experience no negative sides whatsoever

To each thier own mike, we all know orals are not great for ya but for instance i have been running psl dbol 40-50 mg/day alongside NAC for 6 weeks and i feel fine. Got 2 more days and i'm done with it. Its great for preworkout and maintaining weight when u arent getting in enough cals thats just my experience no negative sides whatsoever

I will tell ya what.... I'm using dbol at 10mg pre workout only traiNing days (about 5 days a week) and I am satisfied!
I couldn't handle 50mg...but when I did 50mg I got big quick!

It would be nice to see 20 and 50cc bottles
I know back in the day I had 20cc bottles from you guys. I'm not sure why you stopped doing that. I've noticed wuite a few other ugls have larger bottles.

There's reasons why many labs done away with this...Case sensitive, however read between the lines when I say the word "Bulge"... Less volume..

exactly different strokes different folks (different enzymes,genetics,m e t a b o l i z a t i o n, and so on).. Some people are just genetically gifted (pro's for an example) some people can run massively insane amounts of gear and have minimal sides, and others standing down wind from dbol and they're lactating like a cow. This is NOT a one size fits all way of life

I'm currently combining 5 yellow ones and 5 blue ones pre workout on training days. Yes that's 50mg dbol/50mg winny. Flame away pansiesssss

thats a great idea to change the colors of the pills, easy to keep track, def dont want to be poping 6 adex thinking they r dbol or var LOL

exactly different strokes different folks (different enzymes,genetics,m e t a b o l i z a t i o n, and so on).. Some people are just genetically gifted (pro's for an example) some people can run massively insane amounts of gear and have minimal sides, and others standing down wind from dbol and they're lactating like a cow. This is NOT a one size fits all way of life

Couldnt have said it any better!

Hi Mace. A year later now, shouldn’t all the whites be gone by now? I completed a dbol order not to long ago and received the white EP’s about the size of a tic tac. Whaddup?

Back