Ephedra products

phoenixphyre

Mrs. Pheezy; mom of Loki
Does anyone know how soon before they yank products like Xenadrine and Hydroxycuts off of the shelves? A friend at the gym told me that it may be within days....:bawling: :bawling:

Silverback316 said:
I highly doubt it will be in days. Just order a few bottles online if you are worried though even though I don't think anything will come of this.

I hope not...just in case, I'm going to go and get a few bottles of Xenadrine

I hace been seeing this all over the news.. totally a buzz kill.

Nicole said:
I hace been seeing this all over the news.. totally a buzz kill.

That pisses me off; everytime there's a product that works, they have to ruin it and yank it off the shelf..:(

Ephedra is the main ingredient in speed ,that is why the guv is banning this product.Too bad some abuse it .This product is the main staple of my pre workout,nothing compares as far as intensity and focus.

70w30 said:
Ephedra is the main ingredient in speed ,that is why the guv is banning this product.Too bad some abuse it .This product is the main staple of my pre workout,nothing compares as far as intensity and focus.

Time to stock up!!

bro muscle tech is dropping ephedra products , so is twinlab , but cytodyne [ xenadrine ] hasnt put anything out officialy as far as i know

70w30 said:
Has anyone tried the new version of xenadrine?I,ve tried it ,totally worthless product.

I never tried the Xenadrine version, but when Ripped Fuel came out with theirs a while back, I tried that and it was a piece of shit. I ended up giving it away and it finally ended up in the trash.

on a side note, production of Xenadrine, like Hydroxycut and Ripped Fuel, will be halted in the near future. Why you ask? Insurance. The insurance is costing an assload for the companies that they are forced to stop production. My suggestion is to stock up, because if these supplement giants cant afford to pay the insurance, i am sure the little, lesser known companies will be able to afford the insurance which they are required to have as well.

grafix-gnc said:
on a side note, production of Xenadrine, like Hydroxycut and Ripped Fuel, will be halted in the near future. Why you ask? Insurance. The insurance is costing an assload for the companies that they are forced to stop production. My suggestion is to stock up, because if these supplement giants cant afford to pay the insurance, i am sure the little, lesser known companies will be able to afford the insurance which they are required to have as well.

Come Monday, I'm grabbing 4-6 bottles of Xenadrine....

70w30 said:
Has anyone tried the new version of xenadrine?I,ve tried it ,totally worthless product.

the ephedra-free version sucks; doesn't do squat for me.
I have half a bottle that I just need to flush.

Did recently order 5 200 count bottles of ephedra (not xenadrine this time), just just in case....

The xenadrine EFX gave my ex the shits. i always knew the days of ephedrine were numbered. looks like we will have to buying our ephedrine from the same place we get our gear

I got really sick to my stomach takin that efx shit,I thought it was somethin I ate ,thanks for bringin that up nutri.I,m gonna send this shit back and get a refund.

70w30 said:
I got really sick to my stomach takin that efx shit,I thought it was somethin I ate ,thanks for bringin that up nutri.I,m gonna send this shit back and get a refund.

no problem bro. it could have been somehting u ate, but it could have been the EFX. Either way, it sucks and is a wate of hard earned cash

70w30 said:

I've tried it and I didn't get anything from it. I find that most of the ephedra free burners are worthless. I know that Muscletech is discontinuing making ephedra products now, but companies like Labrada are still making it. I love Labrada's Charge. I'm sure it'll only be so long though before they stop as well.:bawling:

I just bought 4 bottles of Xenadrine...the vitamin store owner said that the laws varies from state to state but he agreed that the ban may come sooner than later. I'm in California and it's not hit here yet, but will stockpile this stuff for when the ban hits.

Ephedra hasnt been banned. It's the price of insurance for the compaines to pay is ridiculously high, that they cant afford it, the profit margin wouldnt be high

Back