Ephedra products

grafix-gnc said:
Ephedra hasnt been banned. It's the price of insurance for the compaines to pay is ridiculously high, that they cant afford it, the profit margin wouldnt be high

They may as well ban it if the consumers have zero availability for the product...what options will we be left with as far as obtaining ephedra products?

70w30 said:
Ephedra is the main ingredient in speed ,that is why the guv is banning this product.Too bad some abuse it .This product is the main staple of my pre workout,nothing compares as far as intensity and focus.

Acctually its ephedrine they use for meth bro, not ephedra is the herbal equivalent, when you take ephedra you are taking one of a couple different herbs that is standardized for ephedra content, some of the herbs used are ma huang, sida corfollia, and ephedra sinica.

personally I think this is all bs anyway, its safer than a lot of things out there. I think the stuff is a good send for people like me who have grew out of asthma but still get slightly tight lungs here and there. My asthma meds are far to harsh for me now sice I don't need them but maybe once a year. You think ephedrine is hard on the heart, see how you feel from some asthma meds....racing heart, migranes, shit aint for thats for sure.

Fyre said:
I've tried it and I didn't get anything from it. I find that most of the ephedra free burners are worthless. I know that Muscletech is discontinuing making ephedra products now, but companies like Labrada are still making it. I love Labrada's Charge. I'm sure it'll only be so long though before they stop as well.:bawling:

Charge is great stuff bro, bump for that product, like the american xenadrine, but a one cap serving, 120 servings for the price of 60.

Charge is a great deal, you're right about that. I like the fact that I only have to take two a day as opposed to four.
In my opinion though, nothing beats the good old ECA stack. Well aside of course from the ECA/Yohimbine Stack.:D

i like ProLabs Therma Pro, 20mg ephedrine alkaloids, 200mg caffeien USP, cayyene and white willow (aspirine alternative). Only 1 pill needed.

Meth uses ephedrine hcl, whis is banned. you can by ephedrine hcl with an expectorant, in a formula however

Hammer said:
You guys should try dymededrine by AST it is a great product.

I used to use it and I think I got to used to it. My friend had these other ones called Purple Passion and Yellow Jackets and they were pretty good.

I,ve used dymetadrine before although it was good could not get my hands on it anymore?Does AST still exsist?

best alternative to ephedra pills!!

heres the recipe!
1 can of mountain dew, one bannana, cromium picollinate pills(found in supermarket for 8.99!) and some rollins band, or black flag music!!!! hope this works for you like it does for me!! oh i saw ripped fuel at stater bros the supermarket for 9.99 for 60 caps!! peace out fools

Hammer said:
You guys should try dymededrine by AST it is a great product.
Isn't Dymetradine just ephedrine? I know they have an herbal product called Dymetradine Xtreme that's suppose to be pretty good as well.

Fyre said:
Isn't Dymetradine just ephedrine? I know they have an herbal product called Dymetradine Xtreme that's suppose to be pretty good as well.

It works well at first, and I'm sure this is with any of the products, but it loses it's effectiveness after a while.

I ran into a friend a the gym and she's put on some weight; not a hellish amount, but enough to bother her.
She has been taking the Dymetradine Xtreme for a longtime (way too long; appox. 6 mos) and it just doesn't work for her...period. Diet is the same; nothing different in her activities and she's gained about 10 lbs.

grafix-gnc said:
on a side note, production of Xenadrine, like Hydroxycut and Ripped Fuel, will be halted in the near future. Why you ask? Insurance. The insurance is costing an assload for the companies that they are forced to stop production. My suggestion is to stock up, because if these supplement giants cant afford to pay the insurance, i am sure the little, lesser known companies will be able to afford the insurance which they are required to have as well.

You hit the nail on the head. It's not that they are going to ban it. They are doing something sneakier. They are going to require producers to carry insurance and make sure it is so expensive that no one can afford to make a profit.
My understanding is, the insurance requirement doesn't go into effect till 2004. So it's not like stores will suddenly pull it off of the shelves. They will just sell existing supplies, then will not be able to restock as fewer and fewer companies produce ECA's.

Back