Ephedra products

Isn't cytodine technologies the company who came out with cyber-genics a few years back?
I haven't tried taraxatone, but cyber-genics sure left a bad taste in my mouth.
Phoenixphyre, that avatar is something else. I've never seen a sexier walk!

Last edited:
Cybergenics never tried ,I could see it was ascam.If cytodyne tech was the man of that shit they sure cleaned up their act.I,ve tried their product Xenadrine and it is in my opinion the best fat burner out there.Too bad their new and better formula sucks

70w30 said:
Cybergenics never tried ,I could see it was ascam.If cytodyne tech was the man of that shit they sure cleaned up their act.I,ve tried their product Xenadrine and it is in my opinion the best fat burner out there.Too bad their new and better formula sucks

That's why I'm stocking up on the regular Xenadrine!!

DragonRider said:
Isn't cytodine technologies the company who came out with cyber-genics a few years back?
I haven't tried taraxatone, but cyber-genics sure left a bad taste in my mouth.
Phoenphyre, that avatar is something else. I've never seen a sexier walk!

Thank you...I love that avatar too!:)

70w30 said:
Phoenix where are you getting it from ?That stuff is non existant up here.....

Where do you live? I'm in Los Angeles County and that stuff is plentiful out here...

Aw Phoenix, is it not obvious where I live?
I,ll give you a clue ----CANADA-----------..........LOL:40oz:
Wish I could get my hands on some of that Xenadrine hint hint..:D

70w30 said:
Aw Phoenix, is it not obvious where I live?
I,ll give you a clue ----CANADA-----------..........LOL:40oz:
Wish I could get my hands on some of that Xenadrine hint hint..:D

Oh, sorry, didn't see the Canadian flag!! How far are you from the U.S. border? If you aren't too far, make a run to the border like we do to Mexico!!!

I guess if you mail ordered anything from the U.S. they wouldn't send it to you?

Thats ok Phoenix I,ll forgive ya this time.......jk
Good idea about the border thing ,I have to goto Rochester NY to get some other stuff next month.....:D

70w30 said:
Thats ok Phoenix I,ll forgive ya this time.......jk
Good idea about the border thing ,I have to goto Rochester NY to get some other stuff next month.....:D

There ya go; stock up on the Xenadrine...

Back