Eq alone.

Azzurri

This is going to be my first cycle and for it I was going to try Eq alone. I just wanted to get some feed back on this idea. I was going to run PeruTech Winstrol (winny) caps(50mgs ed) but I've read alot of people say that Winstrol (winny) alone is a waste of time and money. (plus i dont like what people say about Winstrol (winny) and your hair) I'm 23 years old, 6 foot 3", and about 180lbs. I read off another site that 300mg/week for 8 weeks would be good. What kind of results do you think i could expect from something like this? One last thing, i've read that you can drink injectables... Is that true? Or is it just certian ones?
Thanks in advance.

Hey Bro, do a search here for "First Cycles". You can get alot of useful info from old posts.

BTW, I would do a Test only cycle for your first. Cheap and effective.
Week 1 - 10
400mg of Test Enan or Test Cyp

Post Cycle (2 weeks after last shot)
Clomid Therapy
Day 1: 300mg
Next 10 Days: 100mg
Last 10 Days: 50mg

If you are going to do EQ......run it at a minimium of 400 mg/week for at least 10 weeks........

..........but I would recommend the cycle Easto has laid out above, instead of an EQ only first cycle.

Easto said:
Hey Bro, do a search here for "First Cycles". You can get alot of useful info from old posts.

Week 1 - 10

Clomid Therapy

What kind of results could you expect from this? I liked the sound of eq because it said there was very little water retention. Is Test Enan or Test Cyp the same? My goal was only 10 pounds for my first cycle.

Test only, gains depend on you. If everything is in check you gain more then 10lbs.

Welcome to S'ology Bro

JohnnyB

Easto said:

Week 1 - 10

Clomid Therapy

Great first cycle

I would stress that you should not start ANY cycle without Clomid and Novaldex on hand BEFORE you start.

If you are worried about bloat, check out the sites in my signature. You can get some Liquidex which should keep the bloat down while on cycle. Also you will want to pick up some Clomid and Nolvadex BEFORE you start your cycle.

Great first cycle! I am glad to see some moderation! Make sure clomid is in hand before you start.

Diet, Genetics, and rest will dictate your results!

Azzurri said:
Thanks for the help guys. i'll make sure i got everything before i start. So is it possibleto drink eq?

Injections are not that bad Bro. Once you get past the first one, you'll laugh at how easy it is. Trust me, I was shaking SOOOOOO bad while doing my first injection. You will get used to it very quickly and you might actually like it :)

LAWNSAVER said:
Great first cycle! I am glad to see some moderation! Make sure clomid is in hand before you start.

Diet, Genetics, and rest will dictate your results!

Which cycle are you refering to?? Eq or test..

Also i've read that eq is really bad for hair loss, is that true? Is it as bad as Winstrol (winny)? I'm to young to start that yet.

Azzurri said:
Also i've read that eq is really bad for hair loss, is that true? Is it as bad as Winstrol (winny)? I'm to young to start that yet.

EQ is good bro....hair loss is slim compared to winny!

SPend a little extra and get nolva post cycle. It is more effective at restoring test production and fewer sides.

Back