EQ For 8 Weeks W/Frontload

Jock

Hey fellas

I wanna run this cutting cycle:

Weeks 1-2: 800mg EQ
Weeks 3-8: 400mg EQ
Weeks 1-10: 100mg Test Prop EOD

If I frontload the EQ in weeks 1 & 2 to reach peak blood concentration levels, is it ok if I only run it for another 6 weeks?

Thanks, Jock

IMO....Eq is a compound that needs to be run for a long time to get much out of it. Even with a front-load, 8 weeks is too short.........

I'm with Stonecold. Never used it personally but everyone I've talked to about it says at least 10 weeks, 11-12 is better.

these guys are right and i would add run the prop 3 weeks after the eq not 2 and start post cycle therapy (pct) 2-3 days after the last prop inj.

DADAWG said:
these guys are right and i would add run the prop 3 weeks after the eq not 2 and start post cycle therapy (pct) 2-3 days after the last prop inj.
Amen

JohnnyB

thats not a good cutting cycle IMO. primo/eq/winny is an ideal cutting cycle. Test will make you so hungry that you wont be able to diet without huge will power. And take lesser dosages to fight catabolic state and diet. Eat super healthy and eat right. Dont skip meals. Dont be hungry, dont be full. Thats how you cut.

CrazyBigO said:
thats not a good cutting cycle IMO. primo/eq/winny is an ideal cutting cycle. Test will make you so hungry that you wont be able to diet without huge will power. And take lesser dosages to fight catabolic state and diet. Eat super healthy and eat right. Dont skip meals. Dont be hungry, dont be full. Thats how you cut.

thats the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. you gotta add test as a base.

I tried fron loading Eq. and just used the whole bottle and didn't get much out of it so i don't trust QV anymore........The best thing to do if you want to go shorter ccycle is to drop the Eq. and add Tren.......I just used it the first time and it is extremely potent......Another thing it makes me sleep well along with the Test..............In my opinion Eq. Primo/Winny is good but if you substitute Tren for one of them it gives it the knock out punch.....

Btw the reason i am sold out on Tren is i have to stick to a budget for the sauce and it is the cheapest and best for the money imo and my situation....

I better say this Tren makes some sexually dysfunctional unless it is used along with the Test or in your case prop....I can use Tren by itself and some cannot or will not...

Back