EQ for longer?

dirkdiggler9969

I'm about to end my cycle here shortly. I was planning on stopping my enantate one week earlier than my EQ. Can I stop my enantate and keep running my EQ for like 3 mor weeks? EX. EQ at 400mg's wk and Test E at 500mg's a wk for ten weeks and then EQ at 600mg's a wk for 4 more weeks then start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after last inject?

i would actually say run the test a week or so longer than the EQ basically for post cycle therapy (pct) purposes then they will both be ending thier active lives around the same time.

from what i have read its better that way.

I have extra and I love the way I look from it. I'm leaner and more vascular at this weight than I have ever been and my appetite is though the roof.

I'd run the Eq as long as possible, I'd take it another 4 weeks if you have enough, with EQ the longer you take it (within reason) the better the results IMHO.

I know why he wants to keep it running, because he's in his 9th week out of 10 and the EQ is really starting to show it's hardness now. Dirk looks chiseled right now.

I'm bloated. I hate you.

Back