EQ high concentrate recipes any1??

That seems pretty intense bro. Whats your rationale for needing such a high concentration? I would say 600mg of EQ per week is pretty much the max dose anyone should do. Health concerns beyond that are ridiculous. Why not just craft up some 300mg?

There is no rationale essays. OP, just go with 300mg/ml. You'll need way too many solvents to get it to hold, IF you get it to hold. There's a reason people don't make shit like that.

Yup dont make it just to make the sale, or save yourself from pinning more often.

The solvents required make injections painfull, your much better off at 200 or 300mg per ML for sure.

I run various other compounds, im not doing over 3ml therefore if i cut eq to .5ml per shot... Im not a newbiew i have been at this game for years i thought this board mite have been more knowledgable on home brew ... Eq can hold easily at much higher comcentrations!! its a liquid at room temp... So y would it not hold the problem is crashing which wont happen at 500mg/ml i have tried it its painless now i would like to brew it. I seen some knowledgable guys like dialtone ect thought they mite have gave input on it. Chriswho... Ug labs already make eq at higher concentrations...its the most useful solution to less ml needed

Test E is liquid at 90f too yet it still crashes. I never said it couldn't be done, there's just no point. With straight solvent someone got test E to hold at 900mg for a month or two from what I recall.

I don't have enough care to try and make a recipe for it, but it's not as simple as laying it all out and thinking it works. Best luck is to find a recipe that someone has done and hope that it really held. We have recipes on here that held for some, but crashed for others.

Last edited:
Oh, I wouldn't take a UGL's word for it either bro. Not saying all underdose, but concentrations like that are not easy. If you've done a painless 500mg brew, then why would'nt use that recipe again?

I am with chris on this one, 500 should hold, its getting the science down pat.

What I would try is doing a few at 10ml and see what you can do.

Hey guys thanks for the input only prob i have is test is not a liquid at room temp thts y it crashes... Eq will always stay in liquid form. Finally got hold of my mate had to go through a few channels hes abroad jst now traveling... He was the 1 who brewed mine with me before i couldnt remember and wasnt making it off the top of head. He made eq upto 600mg/ml painless i can vouch for it to he jst said to me ther bb 20%, ba 2%, gso/eo 50/50 so really its quite simple as i thought jst needed comfirmation our mix never crashed what so ever. I also heard through him there its also almost impossible to crash he heard on a forum some1 actually used it at 100% concentrate lol fuck that would be jst like honey!!

ITs the EO that is making it hold.

its something to do with that mate...i know you can suspend EQ with just GSO at 400mg/ml. yeah he uses that just to cut it slightly its quite hard to push through a 25 until adding EO then it slides right through a 27g

Bunch of rookies in here that have apparently never brewed EQ.........I have made it at 600mg with 1% BA and 5% BB and it was easy...........EQ is liquid at room temperature so there is no crashing..........It was brewed with 9 bucks a gallon Wal Mart canola oil also so nothing fancy here.

Bunch of rookies in here that have apparently never brewed EQ.........I have made it at 600mg with 1% BA and 5% BB and it was easy...........EQ is liquid at room temperature so there is no crashing..........It was brewed with 9 bucks a gallon Wal Mart canola oil also so nothing fancy here.

Never brewed it at 600mg and could care less. Also never said it couldn't be done. But ya, guess that makes me a rookie:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Finally haha this would have been great from some1 a little earlier in the thread... I will be doing roughly that except 2% ba 18%bb 70/30 gso/eo

Back